Chapter 4: A Blonde Haired Subject

(Hermione: POV)

My eyes blinked rapidly trying to understand what I was seeing. The door of the small room we had just entered through was now blocked, - by a mirror? the mirror covered the inside of the door like a wall. 

There wasn't anything strange about it except for the fact that it appeared from nowhere. 
The mirror showed us our own very confused faces. I looked back at Draco puzzled and saw his confused eyes meeting mine before I returned my gaze back to the mirror and I slowly, as if hoping we weren't in a nightmare closed the door took a deep breath and closed my eyes feeling my hand turn the knob, opening the door again.

I didn't open my eyes until I heard Draco sigh out of relief, which was only seconds after.
Slightly scared we both got out rather quickly, thanking that there was no-one around.
Draco looked at me, smiled and said "Well that was weird."
I couldn't help but smile as he smiled but my smile transformed into a curious expression causing the next words to tumble out of my mouth, tripping over each other as my mumbling turned into a stutter.
"I..I just thought that was a.. like a normal room, I don't understand, why would, ho-how could that be there, why-why did-" I was cut off as we heard chattering around the corner coming closer, Draco's smirk faded as he knew we had to go, but he didn't hesitate to kiss my forehead, smile and whisper "Bye." I felt my face tingle and I had only just realized as Draco turned around the corner at the end of the hallway that I was staring into space with students flowing down around me like a river around a rock.  
"Goodbye." I whispered, my voice as soft and quiet as my footsteps walking back up to my next class. Ancient Runes.

Ancient Runes, what an ...interesting .... fascinating....wonderful cute, blonde haired ...... subject. 

(A/N: IM SO SORRY GUYS PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!! I was just so lazy on the holidays!! And I AM SO SORRY. See this is why I don't like updating like this. After this I might be working on other stories, but I won't publish them until I have finished, so then I can update a chapter every three days! AGAIN I am sorry!! I'm sorry it's short!! :( "