Chapter 3: Explanations & Revealed Truths

(Hermione: POV)

I made my way to professor Lupins office knowing by now that everyone is at the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. I come to a halt once I reach Professor Lupins door and slowly creak open the door as I sneak in. 
"Ah, Ms. Granger how can I help you?" my frozen expression is quickly replaced with a smile than is biting away at my nerves. I find myself raking my brain for an excuse. Oh how I wish I knocked first. "Hello Professor Lupin, sorry I didn't knock. I was just wondering how you are feeling?" My eyes lingered on a glass of liquid that had a faint blue mist of smoke coming from it.  "Oh yes I'm much better now, thank you Hermione I was just feeling a bit under the weather." I smiled at the sight of the rain pounding on the windows outside. "Okay well I'm glad you're better, I have to go now, I have a lot of homework to do" I lied with the last bit but he smiled politely "Yes I understand, have a nice day." I walked back outside, and realized that the encounter didn't leave me with nothing.

I made my way up to my common-room but slowed my pace as I came up the steps to my dorm. I found myself staring at my present self disappear, and I quickly ran to my bed as silently as I could. I grabbed a book under my bed which had belonged to me in first year and scanned the title, 'Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger' I flipped many pages until I found the specific section I was after. 

Wolfsbane Potion. Wolfsbane Potion was invented by Damocles sometime after the mid-1970's. This potion, made up mostly of Aconite, is able to relive (but not cure) the effects of Lycanthropy by allowing the werewolf to retain his or her human intelligence while transformed. When completed the potion will have a faint blue mist coming from it.

I slammed the book shut, shoved it under my bed and finally let my eyelids droop, slowly feeling myself loosing consciousness as I fall asleep. 

(Draco: POV)

I went down to the great hall with my friend Blaise who was complaining about his stomach growling. We sat down and I felt my eyes wonder up to Hermione's, hers already looking into mine. As soon as we made eye contact she she looked at the entrance hall then back at me, said some words to her friends and walked out, giving me a strange feeling that she wanted me to follow her.

I walked outside the entrance hall then to get pushed into a broom closet. "What are you-" "Shhh!" Confusion washed over me. "what are you doing?" I said in a whisper. "Draco, I'm sorry this is going to sound very confusing but-" She sighed and took out a strange looking piece of gold jewellery that she hadn't expected me to recognize. "How did you get a time turner?" She looked shocked for a moment but then said slowly "Professor MgGongal gave it to me so I could do all classes possible-" I smirked, how grangerish. She stayed silent for a second before asking me "How do you know what a time turner is- nevertheless know what one looks like?" I smiled thinking that we were actually capable of talking, "I read" this time her face had a playful smirk on her lips "I thought I was the only one who did that" she joked. We stayed silent for a few moments and I felt an urge to kiss her parted lips, but she finally remembered why she had taken her time turner out in the first place. 

(Hermione: POV)

"Draco, I need to tell you something, the reason I acted confused when you caught me y'know yesterday?" He nodded getting curious with each word that came out of my mouth. "well that's because, I really was confused. See at that time I had no memory of us kissing." I felt my cheeks turning a slight shade of pink, but they were thankfully unnoticed as Dracos face was clearly confused. "Later that night, I went back in time because I-" I thought to keep Professor Lupins secret kept, so I decided to lie for him. "because I thought I had forgoton something in yesterdays potions class, and I hid behind in that small space waiting for everybody to leave but then-" I blushed at Dracos smile. "You got distracted?" he asked a mischievous grin plastered on his face. I tried to bite my lip down, trying not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. My laugh filled the room and Draco seemed to be chuckling.

(Draco: POV)

I can't help myself. She is half my arms length away from me. I press my lips gently against hers, and she moves her lips over mine as her hands find their spot around my neck. Warm feelings wash through my body as she smiles against my lips, causing me to smile against hers aswell. Pulling away her laugh dims down into a sly smirk "why?" she asks ever so cute. "why what?" I ask my smile never leaving my face. "Why do you like me now?" she answers.
"I've always liked you" She looked down smiling "Well why did you do something now?" I stayed quiet until she looked back up at me "Because I'm not confused about my feelings anymore and I don't care what others think of me."

I felt her arms slowly come around my neck and my arms slid around her waist into a hug. "Then why did you say those things to me." She whispered into my ear. I felt pain in my chest knowing the hurt I must have caused her. 

(Hermione: POV)

"I'm sorry. I always felt bad after it, but I thought that was the only attention I could get from you, and I just.. longed to, I don't know be with you, even if it was for only seconds." He whispered back into my ear. I turned my head and kissed his cheek, before saying I had to go. "I'll leave 4 minutes after you leave." He whispered. I knew he knew I wasn't ready for anybody to know just yet. I mouthed a 'thankyou' before smiling widely, him returning it. I turned around and opened the door, two confused faces greeting us.