THREE

♡♡♡♡♡PEANUT BUTTER CUPS ♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
♡♡♡♡♡

     MARINA SIGHED AS her, Lydia and Allison made their way to the bleachers by the side of the lacrosse field. As much as she enjoyed being with her best friend she absolutely despised Jackson, whether it was because he was a complete ass or how controlling ad abusive her was towards her best friend she wouldn't hesitate to introduce his face to her fist at any moment of opportunity -- which she had done several times in the past when he went over the line.

Marina took notice of Allison's eyes locking with the boy who she had almost hit with her car the night before across the pitch as they sat down, a smirk spreading onto her lips. "So, you and Scott? Y'know, the boy you've been making googly eyes at since English." She suggested with a raised eyebrow.

"What about me and Scott?" Allison feigned confusion as they took a seat on the poor excuses for bleachers, she never did understand why they didn't just use the bleachers they used for games all year round, these ones felt like they would collapse under her weight -- and they unfortunately yet funnily had a few times -- and they made her butt go numb after a while.

"Y'know..." Marina trailed off until she realised that the girl was going to continue acting oblivious. "Are you two planning to play hide the zucchini? Dip the wick? Do the hokey pokey? Do the disappearing cane trick? Ride his-"

"Okay! That's enough!" Allison exclaimed, muffling her newly found friend's words by slapping her hand over her mouth. "I just met him!"

"Yeah, but that hasn't stopped you two making lovey dove eyes at each other all day." Marina snickered in amusement.

"She isn't wrong." Lydia agreed, Allison glaring at the girl who simply shrugged in return.

"See, I told you, it's obvious. But, ignoring that, anyone want a peanut butter cup?" She questioned, grabbing the orange wrapped chocolate from her bag.

Allison's eyes lit up when she caught sight of the candy and she immediately began nodding furiously, as if she was a child who had just been offered, well, peanut butter cups. Marina couldn't blame the girl though, she shared the same enthusiasm for almost any kind of food.

"Wow, this is a big step for you, Marina. You should be grateful, she only ever shares food with me."  Lydia said with a gasp causing Marina to roll her eyes as she handed Allison the chocolate in her hand.

"Yeah, yeah. So you want one?" She asked, holding out another peanut butter cup to her friend.

"No thanks, I'm on a diet." Lydia shook her head, lightly pushing away the candy with her gloved hand which caused Marina to clench her jaw and look to Jackson, visibly upset, confusing Allison who was blissfully unaware of their friend's boyfriend's manipulating ways.

"You're on a diet? You mean Jackson is making you go an a diet? Lydia, you're a fucking skeleton!" Marina burst out a little too loudly, a few heads turning this way, the boy with newly found werewolf hearing included.