FOUR

♡♡♡♡♡DRUNKEN CONFESSIONS♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡
DRUNKEN CONFESSIONS
♡♡♡♡♡

     MARINA STOOD IN the kitchen, Lydia at her side as she grabbed a can of soda from the fridge. People had began arriving to the party but their newfound friend, Allison, was nowhere in sight yet. Last time they heard from her she was calling them, fretting over what to wear to the party and what to do with her hair, asking the girls what Scott liked. Marina could tell that Allison really liked Scott and that he liked her back, she just hoped that it went better than Stiles' crush on Lydia.

"Really, Mar? Soda?" Lydia scoffed, Marina shrugging in return. "C'mon, live a little."

"I'm laying off tonight, my dad's home. If I come home drunk he'll homeschool me and won't let me leave the house till I'm forty." Marina joked, Lydia cracking a smile.

"Fair enough." Lydia said, her eyes scanning the crowd spilling in, sipping from the red solo cup in her hand. "Oh, there's Allison."

Marina's eyes drifted to the direction that Lydia was looking in to see Allison and Scott talking shyly to each other -- she doubted that they would still be shy by the end of the night.

"Should we say hi?" Marina asked, eying the two who were slowly beginning to dance to the music blasting from outside.

"No way, let them get cosy." Lydia said, smirking slightly "Speaking of getting cosy, there's Jackson."

Marina groaned, looking in the direction of the cocky boy who was not so subtly chatting up another girl. Lydia clearly noticed but ignored it like always.

"Do me a favor and get a boy toy tonight instead of sulking with your soda, yeah?" Lydia smiled, making her way over to her boyfriend.

"Yeah..." Marina sighed, watching as her friend walked away from her. She couldn't help but notice how everything about Lydia seemed to change when she was with Jackson. Like how she dumbed herself down when she was the smartest person she was yet to meet. She hated it. She deserved more than Jackson and she knew it, even if that more wasn't Marina.

At that thought, Marina pick up a cup from the stack and filled it with the closest alcohol she could find, her promise to not drink tonight flying straight out the window.

♡♡♡♡♡

     AFTER A FEW cups Marina switched to a bottle of tequila, finding it more convenient. She made her way outside and through the crowd of dancing teens, taking a seat at the pool. She took off the heels that had been slowly squeezing her feet all night and dipped them in the pool, sighing in relief as they were freed from the six inch heels that she secretly hated.

Taking a swig of the tequila in her hand, she looked around the crowd of people, noticing Lydia and Jackson leaning against a pillar, practically humping. The girl rolled her eyes and made a noise of disgust, taking another drink, her face scrunching at the bitterness.

After another few drinks, Allison made her way over to her friend, noticing the almost empty bottle by her side. Marina noticed her walking over and she quickly stood up, a wide smile spread across her face. She stumbled over to her friend, engulfing her in a hug.

" Allison!" The intoxicated girl cheered, attempting to plant a kiss on her friend's lips, however, she quickly blocked it with her hand, eyes widened in surprise.

"Whoa, I think that's enough alcohol for you." Allison laughed and grabbed the bottle, leaving it far out of Marina's reach. "Something got you down?"

"Me? Nope! I'm great, better than ever!" The girl dismissed as Allison sat her back down beside the pool.

"So, there's no reason for you downing a whole bottle of tequila on your own?" Allison cocked an eyebrow at the girl furiously shook her head.

"Nope, nope, nope. I'm fine." Marina repeated, Allison not quite believing her. "Hey, where's Scott?"

"He had to go, I guess he was feeling sick." Allison shrugged.

"Yeah, love sick. He love love loves you." The girl said in a sing song voice, Allison laughing at the girl's behaviour. "I hope you like him too because it sucks when the people you love don't love you back."

"So, that's why you're drinking. Who is it?" Allison questioned, slightly concerned for the girl.

"Who's who?" Marina asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Who do you love?"

"Oh, I love my mum, my dad, Luke too. He can be annoying but he brought me here and he's my brother so I need to love him, it's the law. Oh, and Lydia especially, she's so pretty and great, I've loved her since we were kids. Oh! Luke too, did I say Luke?" Marina rambled, Allison's jaw slacking at her friend's sudden confession.

"Wait, did you say Lydia?" Allison asked the girl, shock clear in her voice. "Marina, do you like girls?"

"I love girls! They're so pretty and soft, especially one's with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes and douchebag boyfriends." Marina trailed on, staring into the crowd where Lydia was walking into the house, Jackson in her toll. "But, sshhh. you can't tell anyone, especially Lydia!"

"I-I won't, don't worry." Allison reassured the girl as she lay her head on her lap. "Did you say that Luke was here?"

Marina nodded, sleepily, her eyes slowly closing. "He's probably with a girl though, I'll just sleep here..."

Allison stared down at the girl with pity, she could only imagine how she felt keeping such a huge thing from Lydia. She searched the crowd of people for a familiar face but failed to see one so she hauled the half asleep, stumbling girl up her own.

"Let's get you to bed."

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N: I felt like bringing this fic off hold idk if anyone still reads it but I like writing it so meh