Chapter one

Tokyo, December 9th 11:39 pm
A h/c boy was running with an  quinque in his hand, chasing after someone that just got their bikaku cut off and were waiting for it to regenerate.
His shoes were starting to get wet from him running in mud, but he didnt seem to care,
Taking a deep breath he ran even faster, shortly after he catched up with the ghoul,who at this point had stopped, since their bikaku had finally grown back.
Turning back the ghoul smiled an insane smile speaking afterward "if you want to run home to your mommy i might let you this time" they cooed, getting serious once the h/c male ran at them not even thinking about the answer.
Bringing down his quinque the (h/c) boy cut off one of the ghouls arms.
"As a matter of fact, i never met my 'mommy'" he said as he brought his quinque down again,
Only to be blocked by the tail like weapon.
"Thats too bad, i guess you'll get to meet her soon after I'm done with you~" the ghoul had brought its bikaku up trying to hit the boy who was dodging.
The boy sighed, not liking that he wasn't able to take care of this quicker. Cutting off the arm that had started regenerating again he quickly brought his quinque back up, about to cut off the other arm before he felt the bikaku go through his leg, wincing slightly at the pain he double checked the alleyway they were at to make sure there were no other CCG officers before grinning slightly.
"It seems like its my luckly day~ no one is coming to save you" the ghoul laughed cruelly before noticing the grin on the other face and seeing the Rc cells that were healing the seemingly "human".
Taking out his own Rinkaku the mysterious boy didnt seem to mind the fact that Bikaku type kagune was stronger than Rinkaku.
Getting a look of confusion on their face the ghoul looked at the boy for a minute trying to process the new information before asking the boy himself.
"W-wait, if you're a ghoul then how did you get through the scan at the CCG building?!" (-Slight spoiler-For those of you who have only seen the anime, there is a scanner type of thing that checks if someone is a ghoul so that ghouls cant freely start working at CCG. There are some ghouls who can get through though such as anyone in the organization "V" the washuu family and Rize. (M/n) can get through cause he is related to Rize)
Forcing his Kagune through the ghoul while they were still in a daze m/n chuckled at the barely alive ghoul deciding to tell a little information to the ghoul who was practically at deaths door before ending its pitiful existence. "Having the right bloodline can help a hell of a lot you know" he grinned darkly before bringing down the quinque onto the others heart, cutting off the kagune afterwards to take with him to the CCG office to have it made into a quinque.
Packing up the rest of the body as extra food he can eat so he doesnt have to go 'hunting' for a while.
Once everything was packed up and he didnt just look like he was in a battle m/n put his quinque back in its case humming slightly before he began looking for more ghouls who were hoping to pray on humans in the dead of night.