Chapter 5

What Elizabeth noticed just a second too late though, was the scent of three other humans hiding in plain sight. Her hunger had blinded her and when she quickly thrust her head to the side she could already see an older woman running toward her with a clearly higher ranked quinque in her hand the young "couple" in front of her quickly dodging back in her moment of realization as they prayed that the twins would hurry up with their weapons already.
"You fucking tricked me!" She yelled out in her fury, eyes bulging out and making her beautiful face look anything but as she advanced in with her Kagune toward the girl, thinking her as an easier target, but right before she could get her blade through the 'blonde' a quinque went through her thigh a furious expression on her face as she turned back to the holder woman, forcing the blade out of her thigh as two more humans made their way in, one of them,Rin, balancing four quinques as her brother stayed further back trying to hand out instructions.
As he finally got his weapon back (M/N) smirked practically throwing off the wig and grabbing his blade, he got it made to be more on the plain side, being light and quick was his main priority and it got the job done effectively. He ran up beind the ghoul, seeing at how his leader was struggling, despite the "I'm fine" she yelled, he managed to cut off one of the ghouls arms and successfully grab her attention as he mentally challenged her to a duel, her eyes narrowing at him and him nodding at the others to stay back.
"You dare think you can make a fool of me?" She growled, though she wasn't sure how long she might be able to hold her quickness, hunger settling in. She charged at him with her blade and watched as (M/N) took a defensive stance, stepping a few feet back before he ducked down, forcefully jabbing his quinque through her thigh and twisting it around as a few cracks of bone were heard in the moist alleyway the ghoul letting out a shriek as she brought her kagune down to pierce through him, but he acted too fast jumping back and praying to all the gods he didn't belive in for barely stopping him from revealing his secret. "Not so fast there, that's dangerous don't you know?" She heard him say, the high pitched cheery voice no more as he acted quickly using her weariness to his advantage and cutting off one of her arms before she could regenerate her leg.
She put up quite a fight, he would be arrogant not to admit it, that multiple times he almost got hit, and that if she was well fed he doubted he would be able to take her down by himself with at least a few broken bones. But he played dirty cutting off limbs as many times as he needed to and slowly drained her energy before he finally managed to get a good angle and thrust his blade through her stomach twisting it a few times until the (expensive) dress he was wearing was covered in blood before he took it back out, listening to the pierced screech the ghoul let out when he cut off her Kagune watching her choke on her own blood before he finished off the job, but not before saying something that made the ghoul glare at him harder, looking invincible even though she was laying on the floor dying, "it's a shame really, and your voice was so good too." He turned back to his team after, seeing the slight respect he earned in his squad leaders eyes, "not too bad, especially with that corset." She grinned, ignoring the small remark from Mika next to her "I beat a ghoul like this when I was ten years old, don't be too impressed." (M/N) rolled his eyes before he looked at the heavily bleeding arm his leader sported, "well let's go then, don't want you to die too early on me grandma." He joked, packing up the Ukaku.