Chapter 22: Exhausting Night

Warning: Dirty
Lol I feel so uncomfortable writing smut but here you go, I hope you'll like it you dirties😂

Lexa's POV

As soon as our feet cross the door, Clarke lets go of my hand. I look up at her with raised eyebrows.
"Shh," Clarke puts her pointing finger over my lips. She walks further to the living room, leaving me standing on the spot.

After a second, she's back with wide grin on her face. "Mom took a night shift. She's not here."
It's about one o'clock in the morning and the moonlight shines through the windows all over the whole interior. Suddenly the urge to kiss the blonde in front of me strikes through my whole body.

And I let it. I step closer to Clarke and lock my lips with hers. I'm not nearly as intoxicated as she is but my brain is still somehow drunk, making the sweet feeling in my stomach even stronger. It's like a million butterflies are flying inside, bumping into the walls, having no idea how to get out.

Clarke slowly starts moving, taking my hand and intertwining her fingers with mine. She's leading me upstairs, our lips still locked wildly. We're not desperate like we were in the bathroom earlier but we're still hungry.

"Clarke," I whisper to her lips with my eyes closed. "Are you sure you wanna do this?"
Only then I realize tears are slowly falling frim my eyes.
She pulls away, caressing my cheek. "More than sure," she breathes out. "Are you?"

I nod. "These are not tears of sadness, you know," my voice is trembling. "It's just.. I finally feel loved."
I look into the blue eyes, even though I can't really see them in the darkness.
Clarke pulls me closer and faintly brushes her lips against mine. "You are loved, darling."

With her words, I grab the back of her neck and press against her. After quite a long time of awkward tripping when going up the stairs, we're finally on the second floor. We separate and quickly run into Clarke's room, immediately jumping to her bed.

I'm the one who's on top. I have her pressed to the surface, slowly slipping my tongue into the kiss. Then she pushes me away.
"Oh, no," Clarke smiles with her teeth glowing in the dark. "You're not a top."
I grin. "Why do you think so?"
"Because I'm the top."
"Oh, are you?"
"Yes, I am."
I laugh, taking both of her hands and pressing them down into the pillows. "Prove it."

In a moment I think I can handle her, she flips me over like I am just a list of paper. Breathing heavily, I'm looking up at the slightly stronger than I thought girl, who is smiling like someone lit up a christmas tree.

"Well," I laugh. "That was impressive."
She moves closer, her smile slowly changing into the hottest look I've ever seen.
"Now," she whispers. "No more talking." And she presses me down, slipping her tongue inside even before our lips collide.

I free my right hand from hers and grab the back of her T-shirt, slipping my fingers below to feel her soft skin. I scratch her slightly, making her moan in my mouth. She took it as a  challenge.

Clarke sit up on me astride, nor breaking the kiss. As soon as she pulls me up, she rolls up my black T-shirt, leaving me here, sitting only in a bra, pants and flannel around my waist. I couldn't care less.

I slip my second hand under her tee, rolling it up and eventually almost ripping it off. As the undressing slowly continues, our tongues don't stop wrestling with each other until we notice we are both only in our underwear. I pull away a bit and open my eyes to see.