¡5!

"You cheated," Josh whines as he reaches the end of the sidewalk after Tyler. "No, I simply bent the rules," Tyler smirks at Josh. Josh rolls his eyes as he grabs the handles of the wheel chair and pushes Tyler up to the ice cream shop.

"What do you wanna get?" Josh asks as he searches over the menu. "I'm gonna get birthday cake," Tyler replied. Josh walks to the cashier and orders a birthday cake cone and a Oreo cone.

Josh picks up the cones when their order is called. Handing Tyler the birthday cake cone. "Mmh, this is good you wanna try some?" Tyler asks as he lifts his cone towards Josh's face. Josh smiles as he leans forward and licks the side of the ice cream cone. "Mmh, you're right. Wanna try mine." Tyler nods as Josh lowers his cone towards Tyler. Tyler copies Josh's actions as he licks the side of the cone.

Josh laughs as he sees Tyler has ice cream all over his face. Josh grabs a napkin and brings it to his face dabbing Tyler's lips. Tyler giggles as Josh throws the napkin away. "Why thank you sir," Tyler says in a British accent. Josh playfully rolls his eyes as he starts to push Tyler back to his house.

"I think I should actually go home. Its getting kinda late and my mom is probably wondering where I am," Tyler explains as they reach Josh's house. "I can give you my number and maybe we can hang out again sometime," Tyler reasons as he pulls his phone out giving it to Josh. Josh enters his phone number and hands Tyler his phone back. "I'd love to hang out with you again." Tyler nods as he tells him which house is his again.

Josh pushes Tyler up to his front door. "I guess I'll see you later," Josh tells Tyler as he begins to walk back down the sidewalk. "I'll text you later," Tyler yells out to Josh. Josh turns and waves with a smile indicating he heard Tyler.

Tyler turns back around as he knocks on his front door. Not a minute later the door opens and Tyler's mother is hugging him tight. "Where have you been Tyler. I've been worried sick," Kelly tells Tyler. "I was hanging out with my new friend Josh," Tyler explains as he smiles thinking about Josh. "Oh ok honey, promise me next time you'll tell me when you go somewhere," Kelly pleaded looking Tyler in the eyes holding his shoulders. "I promise"