¡7!

Josh wakes up feeling a weight on top of him. As Josh slowly opens his eyes he notices a sleeping Tyler laying on top of him. Josh mentally awes as he runs his fingers through Tyler's hair.

"Joshy," Tyler yawns as he lifts his head to look at Josh. "Hmm bub." Tyler smiles as he lays his head back on Josh's lap. "Keep doing that, it feels good," Tyler hums as Josh continues to run his fingers through Tyler's hair.

Josh uses his other hand to gently caress Tyler's arm, tracing little shapes. "What time is it?" Tyler asks as he opens his eyes again. "It's around 4." Tyler nods as he leans up and scoots back to lean his head against Josh's shoulder.

"Do you maybe wanna go swimming?" Josh asks as he looks down at Tyler. "I can't walk remember, let alone swim." Josh laughs as he pulls Tyler onto his lap. "Thats why I'm gonna help you silly." Tyler sits thinking about it with a face of possible constipation.

"I guess, but you better not let me drown," Tyler states as he gives Josh a stern look. "Don't worry babyboy I got you." Josh sets Tyler on the bed as he gets up to get some swim trunks for him and Tyler. "Here try these on," Josh says as he chucks a speedo at Tyler.

"What, no. Why do you even own these?" Tyler asks as he holds up the black speedo. "Its the smallest swimsuit I have, unless you want to end up naked," Josh chuckles causing Tyler to roll his eyes. "Fine, now let me get changed," Tyler says as he motions Josh out of the room.

Once Josh leaves Tyler goes about pulling his pants and shirt off, leaving him in boxers. Quickly Tyler pulls his boxers off pulling the speedo on. "Fricken geez," Tyler mumbles as he tries to pull the speedo over his ass. "Owww," Tyler squeaks as he gets the speedo over his ass and it slaps against his skin.

"What are you doing," Josh questions as he comes back into the room in his swim trunks. Tyler looks up with a light pink tinting his cheeks. "These are so tight, I might as well wear nothing because you can see everything," Tyler complains as he lays his hands over his crotch.

"They suit you," Josh chuckles as Tyler rolls his eyes. Josh walks over to Tyler as he crouches in front of him. "Hop on." Tyler wraps his arms around Josh's neck as he grabs his legs. Josh bounces a bit to get Tyler in the correct position. " Jo-osh," Tyler whimpers.

Josh turns to look back at Tyler when he feels something poking him in the back. "It's ok bud, I don't mind," Josh tells Tyler. Tyler blushes as he hides his face in Josh's shoulder. "This is so embarrassing, why do these have to be so tight," Tyler groans as Josh carries him out to the pool.

"Sit here for a second," Josh says as he sets Tyler on the steps leading into the pool. When Josh walks away he sees the very noticeable boner Tyler has. Josh just tries to shake any unholy thoughts as he goes to get some floaties.

"You can wear these if it makes you feel safer," Josh explains as he hands Tyler the arm floaties. "I feel ridiculous," Tyler complains as he sits on the edge of the pool with a raging boner and My Little Pony arm floaties.

"Let's go babyboy," Josh exclaims as he goes to lift Tyler in his arms. Josh places his hands on Tyler's hips as he lifts him. Moving his hands to Tyler's ass to hold him up. A light blush covers Tyler's cheeks as Josh "accidentally" squeezes Tyler's ass. Slowly Josh inches into the pool. "This is cold-d," Tyler whines. "At least it will help with your little problem," Josh chuckles as he nods towards Tyler's crotch. "Stawp," Tyler pouts as he hits Josh's chest.

Josh carries Tyler through the water as they talk about themselves, since they haven't really learned much about each other yet. "I'd love to hear you sing sometime. Maybe we could start a band together. I could play the drums and you could sing and play the lil ukulele. I bet you look adorable. A smol bean with a smol ukulele," Josh rambles on as Tyler's cheeks turn redder by the second. "Cute," Josh comments once he notices Tyler's face, that has turned to the color of a tomato.

"Can we get out now," Tyler asks as looks down at his fingers, "my fingers look like prunes." Josh chuckles as he climbs out of the pool setting Tyler on a pool chair and pulling off the floaties. "I'm just gonna air dry," Tyler tells Josh. Josh pulls up a chair next to Tyler's and lays down. "I'll be a waiting."

I didn't know how to end it so ya.