002 Three words

Nick Robinson Imagine :)
Nick kills me *heart eye emojis*

(H/C)= Hair Color

Your POV
Today is an amazing day. Nothing and I mean nothing could ruin it. Today was Nick and I's one year anniversary of us being together. Nick was apparently taking me to a surprise location. I was told to dress comfortable but nice, so I decided to throw on a white lace dress with black shoes.
(Photo of outfit below)

Once dressed I applied a little make-up and curled my (H/C) hair

Once dressed I applied a little make-up and curled my (H/C) hair. Not even an hour later Nick was knocking at my door with a dozen red roses in hand.
"Hi", he says grinning from ear to ear. I greet him with a smile and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.
"You look stunning", Nick exclaims causing me to blush.
"Not too bad yourself Robinson." Once done complimenting each other Nick hands me the roses. I reply with a thank you and put the roses into a vase before we head out to this mysterious location.

-In the car-
The car ride was very peaceful, but all good things must come to an end.
"So are you ever gonna tell me where we are going", I ask breaking the silence.
"Really", he replies with an eyebrow raised.
"What? For all I know you could be driving me to my death."
"I'd never hurt anyone, especially not someone as beautiful as you", he responds with a smile. That left me speechless for the rest of the ride. Before we got to our destination Nick blind folded me so it wouldn't ruin the surprise. Five minutes later and I was being helped out of his car and onto what felt like a rock covered path. He led me to an area that had a softer ground then earlier but I couldn't tell what I was stepping on. I knew it wasn't the floor of a restaurant though.
"Are we at your mystery location yet", I ask getting tired of walking. Nick didn't answer and just took the blind fold off. My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. Right before my eyes was a large blanket on the sand with pillows and food covering it. All around it were candles and flower petals of different colors. It was breathtakingly beautiful. I turned to Nick with a large smile on my face.
"Have I ever told you how amazing you are", I exclaim with happy tears brimming my eyes.
"Yes, but I love hearing you say it", he responds while grabbing my hand and leading me towards the picnic on the beach. We fed each other the food that was supplied in front of us until we had gotten full and watched the sun go down. Tonight was absolutely wonderful and nothing could beat it.
"(Y/N)?"
"Yes?"
"I-I...", Nick starts but stops him self from continuing. What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?
"Nick, did I do something wrong?"
"No! Never! It's just.. I don't know how to say this." Say what? Oh god, what if I did do something wrong? I know he said I didn't, but maybe he's just saying that.
"Are you sure? You know you can tell me anything Nick", I say reassuringly while rubbing his arm soothingly.
"Okay, here it goes. (Y/N), I love you", he blurts it's out. Those three words I've been dying to hear. I want to say it back but I'm still trying to comprehend what happened.
"Oh no, you aren't saying anything and I probably just ruined everything a-and..", he starts rambling but I cut him short with a soft and sweet kiss. I pull back with a smile on my face and say what he wanted to hear in return.
"I love you too, Nick."