Chapter 2

My famous tree trunk sitting in the same spot with the same living vegetation strung across it's bark. I slide down and through the hollow deadness till I fall in a patch of daisies.
Daisies are beautiful, but the flowers here aren't your usual flower, that when you pick it it dies unlike these which live forever and sprouts wherever. The atmosphere is clean; pure humidified air. The trees form an arch with their twisted branches and trunks weaving through each other.
Then if you look to the left of patch of daisies, you'll see my hut, or treehouse as I call it. It's made with the strongest wood, topped with the strongest and driest yet moist rainforest like leaves. The house is strung with beautiful beard tongue pink flowers. I added those myself! But I have a curtain of cloth draped on the side of the hut, so I can listen to the rain and thunder.
My mother and I would listen to it when I was little, it was magical. However, The reason I loved it so much was because during a thunderstorm I was allowed to yell, cry, and scream about anything without being heard. The magical storms was like therapy to me, it would listen, yet it wouldn't argue with me. You'd think this world of mine is too good to be true, but the best part is yet to come!
Every second of every minute of every day I would spend in my favorite spot.
The arched trees I dwell in cover an empty circle in which I live my life. Over time I found a secret path to a magical spot. The spot where I practice my magic.
In the far right corner is a staircase if rocks leading down to a canopy covered side of a cliff. There's an open outlook facing the water or a crystal waterfall, clear as ice. Looking down at the fish jumping and swimming free only to be caught and eaten. It's sad really, but reminds me of my life at the same time. Being set free by my gift only to find out I can't control it and go back to reality of society. This place calms my nerves.
Everyday I have evil thoughts. Thoughts that shows me that with the look of an eye or the swing of a finger, I could destroy everything around me and everything I am. That's probably why I seclude myself from well everything, even the tiniest insect. I'm a threat! My family knows. I know. But my heart and soul proves to deny the truth, so onwards I try to prove everyone wrong. Prove myself wrong. Nevertheless, it's time to practice my passion.