Chapter 6:

As much as I would love for Ayden to have stayed, him leaving was the only way I couldn't have spoiled anything.
   I walk slowly to practice and experiment with my powers, but it was way too difficult not to think of him. His brown eyes looking into mine, the way it felt to be in his hold, his warm gentle smile, and lastly the way he talks. He talks with meaning, not like the way he acts around his rich friends. Well so much for a lesson of magic I think to myself chuckling. I can't imagine how difficult it's going to be to try to fall asleep tonight!

The next day I take my usual rout to school, looking the same as ever, but instead I had a gleam in my eye that nothing could cover. However, nowhere was Ayden. Therefore, like everyday I walk up the stairs hoping that I'm the first one seated like always. Except this time he was there. Doing something very abnormal, reading an actual book with his legs crossed as if he was waiting patiently for me. I bite my lip so hard I probably punctured it! I take a seat next to him, pulled out my book and started reading with him. He smiles. Yet, still silence remains.
Class was nothing but smiles and small glances at each other. We couldn't stop thinking of each other, not even his friends could get in the way. That's an enormously great deal! The entire time all eyes was on me though and right at the end of class, right before we were about to leave he grabs my hand. Slipping a piece of paper into my palm.
I get outside and down the stairs reading a glance at my secret note.
"I'll be in your world at nightfall; I'll distract my parents from worrying."
I smile and run home as fast as my feet could carry me. Not seeing Ayden standing at the stairs watching me as I sprinted home.
Ayden walks down the stairs, but nowhere on his face is a smile like the one he wore earlier that day. He slowly but surely walks to his house of gold and silver, where he is greeted by his father, the king.
His Majesty walks stern and straight as a bored next to his son with a blank face. Suddenly he starts to speak.
"Did you get close to her?" He questioned his young prince.
"Yes sir. I will be going to her world tonight if it be your will." He responded, knowing what he was doing was completely wrong. Still he kept to plans, that is until he sees her once more.