Chapter 5

Straight ahead you see my dead tree lying there patiently waiting for me to slide into my patch of daisies. But what do I do with Ayden? Knowing my brain says absolutely NO; my heart says "go for it!"
     Right before my tree and the line cutting through the forest I stopped. Ayden who still kept up faces my back turned against him. He was puzzled about our business here.
     "Why have we stopped here?" He said curiously.
     "What I'm about to show you is my life, and it can indeed be taken away from me if you dare tell a soul! Can I trust you." I frightfully questioned him.
     He responded with "Yes."
      Therefore, I grab ahold of his hand. Pulling him behind me I sit with him following my every move, we slide right down.
      His mouth fell open when he saw what magnificent world I live in. I've never shown a loving soul this, so I had no idea how to react to his reactions. And believe me, he was astonished!
"W-WH...H-HO," he mumbled, "Why do you live here? When you could be in a house with your parents near the castle?" I looked around hoping he would notice I have nobody else in my life anymore. However like every man himself, he didn't catch on!
I walk over to him and politely said "I have no one else. My father was killed by my mother after he hit me so hard I was in a coma from hitting my head when I had fallen."
     "That's why I was slapped for touching you earlier! Wasn't it?" He asked in response, and I nodded up and down.
     "When I woke up I noticed I was all alone in a cold wooden log house in the village. They took her away and I've finally told myself that she's never coming back."
      "How did you end up out here though is the big question?"
     I replied to him being completely hones about my past.
     "I was sold." I said looking as if I was guilty for everything. His mouth immediately dropped to the earth. "There was a man that found me and...well sold me to foreigners, but I escaped the moment they went searching. However, now I think about it there was one man that was standing guard and he attacked me. Hitting and kicking me so hard I couldn't help but to....!" Immediately I had to stop my story or my secret would come out. I turned my back against him letting some tears slide down my cheeks. Just while looking at the sun wanting set. Ayden notices my tees as he walks around to the front of me, finally our brown and green eyes meet together. He reaches in about to wipe my tears with his royal thumb.
     When suddenly right before we hear a siren, and I have no choice but to wipe them myself. Ayden then realizes it's his royal calling.
     "I must go for now,but please let me come back there is so much I want to learn about you... I mean your world that is!" Quickly changing his tone as if he was embarrassed. I smiled to him, not being able to wait for him to return. He leaves only to come back.