2

Abigail:

"Hello Abigail." His smooth velvety voice fills my ears. I'd almost forgotten what his voice sounded like.

I find myself staring at him not able to speak. I haven't seen this man in almost five years and suddenly he shows up at my doorstep.

Finally finding my voice I speak. "Emmett what are you doing here?" He chuckles softly before looking me in the eyes.

"It's really quite simple love, I'm here for you." He says giving me that damn charming smile. I feel chills go down my spine as he says this.

He wraps me in his arms hugging me tight against his chest. I remember feeling so safe in his arms when we we're teenagers.

From inside the apartment I can hear Cameron calling out to me. I breath a heavy sigh and slip out of hus embrace to go back inside. I feel a hand stop me, I turn to look at a sad eyed Emmett.

"Abi please don't go in. Cameron is dangerous man, you know that especially when he's like that." he whispers.

And I know he's right but can I really abandon a drunk Cameron to go hang out with an old boyfriend. I mean I've never cheated before. I know it's wrong but Emmett never physically hit me before. Unless I was play fighting with him.

I find myself giggling at the memory of Emmett and I on my bed play wrestling or at least that's what it was at first.

I was on top of him, hitting his chest. It's not like I did any damage though. Hitting Emmett was like hitting a brick wall, I was hurting myself more than actually hurting Emmet.

The next thing I know, I'm being kissed on the neck and my moans are can be heard from downstairs.

Apparently I was very vocal, because in the next minute my mother was barging in and tossing us a condom. Literally smacking me in the back of my head with it. Of course big ass below me was laughing like hell.

I made sure he paid for laughing at me.

Maybe it'll be a nice change to go out with Emmett for old times sake. I mean he did fly out here all the way from Australia. Who knows when I'll see him again.

************************************

Emmett:

She's thinking too much, which is never good. She always over thought things when we were together.

"Abigail I'm sorry for surprising you like this but I had to see you." She blushes at my words. So I continue I tell her about missing her and how I couldn't stop thinking about her.

Her expression changes as I speak. "Abigail I know you're with Cameron but he's dangerous. I know I messed up when we were kids but I was scared I didn't know what I wanted back then but I do now."

She looks at me the tears fighting to fall from her eyes. "Emmett I...I don't know what to say what you're asking me to do is to leave Cameron and be with you!" I nod my head slowly.

************************************

Abigail:

He's asking me to pick up everything and leave with him.

I mean I know I'm unhappy with Cameron, but can I really just leave?

"I don't know Emmett, we're not kids anymore. We can't just date and everything will be perfect again that's not how it -" He cuts me off by putting his lips to mine.

I kiss back instantly, Cameron never kissed me like this. But, I break the kiss looking down.

"Emmett I need time to think I can't just drop everything and leave with you." Looking up, I see his expression turning from happy to sad.

"Emmett I'm not saying no but I'm not saying yes either. This isn't exactly an every day occurrence let me think about what I want ok?" He nods understanding my reasoning.

"Abigail." he says. "At least let me pay for you to get a hotel so you're safe and away from Cameron please."

I nod agreeing to his terms and we walk back to the apartment so I can pack a bag. I hope everything turns out good especially with Cameroon not knowing where I'll be.

Hey everyone so I've had a lot of people ask me when I'm going to work on other stories and I will soon but right now my focus is on this book itself and that's really because I'm having fun writing this and I don't want to overwork my editors they do so much as it is that I think having them work on this and Forbidden Love is enough work I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I know it's going slow right now but I promise it'll pick up soon please leave a comment and a vote and as always thanks for reading also the song above I think talks about the relationship between Emmett and Abigail and before I forget the new book Cover was made by my good friend Miss_Queen97 she's amazing and a good friend so check her out ya'll

Yours truly: J
Edited by: xx_vyra_xx