4

Abigail:

"We need to talk." Emmett tells me but just as we're about to discuss things, a knock on the door startles me.

Emmett slowly gets up and walks to the door. "Who's there?" he says cautiously.

"It's me James, open up Emmett. It's important." I'm slightly confused, I thought Emmett and James had a fall out. Why would he be here now?

Emmett opens the door letting James walk in, and they turn to each other and do a small bow.

"James what brings you here?" Emmett asks.

I look at them confused; James looks at me before responding. "Have you told her yet?" I watch as Emmett shakes his head no.

"Tell me what Emmett?" I ask making him tense before he looks down silently answering me.

"Abigail there's things you don't know about me." I don't understand, one minute he's his old charming self and the next moment he's secretive.

"What the fuck do you mean there's things I don't know about you Emmett? WHAT THE FUCK DON'T I KNOW ABOUT YOU WE DATED FOR FOUR GOD DAMN YEARS."

****

Emmett:

She's angry and that's never good. I wanted to ease into this, I wanted to make her feel happy again.

"Abigail I umm...I'm not completely human."

She stares at me for a split second before laughing hysterically.

"Emmett stop messing with me seriously what aren't you telling me?"

I sigh before sitting down I hold my hand up and take a deep breath. The lamp beside the bed begins to float and move in the air.

"I'm not entirely human Abigail." Her eyes go wide at the sight in front of her.

"Emmett what's going on?"

I breathe in deeply before explaining everything to her. What an immortal is, what we can do and that we were born to do find our one true love and become human.

Abigail sits down after pacing back and forth from my explanation.

"So let me get this straight. You’re centuries old and you've dated my past lives in hopes of settling down and having a family?" I nod slowly, uncertainty apparent in her eyes.

She gets up shaking her head, I can see the tears in her eyes. "Emmett if you can't be serious about this then you and I can't be together."

I open my mouth to protest, but she shakes her head. I sigh and watch as she slams the door as she leaves.

This can't happen she can't be gone again I've only just gotten her back.

2 weeks later:

Abigail:

It's been two weeks since I'd last seen Emmett and since leaving Cameron.

Although I came back he's been hitting me more and more as the days go by. And honestly I miss Emmett even though he told that ridiculous lie, he still made me happy.

Cameron has been acting strange, he watches my every move now. And something followed me home last night. I'm not sure what but it didn't seem human.

Since nobody is home right now I decided to walk to the park. The park is strangely empty today, so I sit here and listen to the birds sing. As I look over towards the trees I find a man looking directly at me. His eyes are completely red and his teeth look razor sharp.

He gives me an evil smirk before disappearing into the trees. I get up and start walking home probably not the best thing to do but I don't have my car with me.

Day soon turns to night as I walk the streets. As I round the corner something knocks me down and I look up and see a man looking down at me.

He smiles and goes to grab me. I shut my eyes waiting for his rough hands but nothing happens. I slowly open my eyes and I see the man on the ground with an arrow in his neck, someone killed him.

***

James:

When Emmett asked me to look after Abigail he didn't say anything about vampires going after her. On top of that she's walking home alone in the dark and she's being followed.

I watched as she rounds a corner and gets knocked down by someone. I quickly summon my bow, like Emmett I have abilities. I'm a marksman, I can make arrows out of light and use them to purge evil from this world.

I take my aim and let the arrow fly slicing the vampires throat. I watch as he falls against the wall.

I see Abigail get up with a shocked expression on her face. She runs trying to get home I guess so I follow, keeping to the shadows.

Emmett chose this girl and continues to think she'll accept the truth and be with him. Not to mention that little girl, Mary was her name. I believe neither of them know the power she holds within her but maybe someday they will.

Hey everyone so I had major writer's block and because of that it took me awhile to write this chapter the life of a writer is an interesting one it's never a dull moment so leave a comment and a vote please let me know what you think about this chapter if you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see let me know and as always thanks for reading also the picture above is who I think Abigail could look like

Yours truly: J
Edited by: xx_vyra_xx