m

"jungkook!"

"not yet, hyung..."

jungkook turned his back to jin, who's trying to wake him up. jin rolled his eyes and slapped the younger's thigh, causing jungkook to sit up.

"ow! why are you such a sadist..." jungkook snapped before kicking off the covers off of him and getting up from the bed.

"wake tae and jimin up, kookie!" jin yelled after jungkook.

jin went down to the kitchen after making jungkook's bed. it's a usual routine. wake him up, tell him to wake up the others, make his bed, set up the table and eat breakfast.

however, jin feels a bit more excited today.

he's planning to take his friends to the arcades, one of their most beloved places on earth. he received a bonus from his boss and felt like sharing.

"good morning, jin-hyung!" hobi greeted with a grin and skipped happily to the fridge. jin grinned at the sight of him. hobi's cheery aura affects everyone around him, even the strangers.

soon after, the three grumpy dongsaengs went down, all groggy and their eyes half-opened. they sat down on the dining table and stared at nowhere.

jin narrowed his eyes at them and put his hands on his hips, a typical mother pose.

"what did you guys do last night?"

the three's eyes popped open, panic evident in their eyes, before pointing at each other.

"it was jimin!"

"what me? jungkookie!"

"v-hyung~!"

"could you all stop shouting at the same time, geez." jin snapped. he made a shooing gesture and sat on his chair. "just go eat."

everyone dug in happily, but hey, who wouldn't? jin's cooking is a lot better than resto food. there's something in it that makes the others feel like it's their own mom's cooking that they're eating.

jin wiped the sides of his lips with napkin and turned to the others.

"who wants to wash the dishes?"

everyone started getting up from their seats, and jin cant help but grin.

'wait til they hear the next words i'll say', he thought.

"whoever washes the dishes

will go to the arcades with me."

×××

not satisfied with this. i hope the next chap will be a lot better

it's my first time writing a namjin ff so expect it to be not that good unlike my yoonmin ff

my first and ultimate ship is yoonmin so it's just normal that i have written several ffs already. however, i wanna write one for eomma and appa so ye, here it is

oh and i'll be publishing my other ffs too becoz im scared that wattpad might delete my drafts ㅠㅠ

im gonna blast

bye

xoxo nikki