a

jin stared at the three, his brow raised.

"whats so cool about ripped jeans? showing your skin in a fashionable way?"

jimin slung an arm around his hyung's shoulder. "bullseye right there, hyung."

"it still doesnt look appropriate."

the three are wearing ripped pants in different styles. tae has rips on his kneecaps, jungkook has rips on his thighs, and jimin has random rips all over his pants.

whereas jin just wore his regular skinnies. he's the kind of guy who loves fashion but doesnt really understand how ripped jeans became a fashion trend.

like what's so cool about ripped jeans. it just makes you look poor because you cant buy decent pants.

"leggo to the arcades!" hoseok shouted when he got down from his room upstairs. jin almost did a facepalm when he saw what he was wearing.

he's wearing ripped jeans too.

'what happened to hobi's "ripped jeans is very no fun" last week?', jin wondered.

"now you're following the trend, hobi-hyung!" taehyung piped up and clung himself to the older.

"i just bought this last weekend. there was a sale in the mall and i saw this." hoseok said.

they walked to jin's pickup outside and everyone started fighting over who gets shotgun, while jin just watched them at the sideline.

'kids', he thought and got in, locked the door to shotgun and flashed them an evil smile.

"meanie jinnie." hobi said when he got in the passenger with the others.

after half an hour, they arrived at the mall and parked the truck before heading to the arcades.

jungkook and taehyung wouldve ran there already if jin didnt hold their wrists to prevent them from running away. it was like they're kids who wants to run to a candy store but their mom won't let them get candies.

"stick together or else you guys would be walking home." was what jin said thats why while he was buying tokens, the four were just behind him, patiently waiting. it was a miracle, but jin wants to make the most out of it.

"where to first?" jimin asked when he got his own share of tokens. taehyung's head spinned around as he looked for a ride or a game he wants to play, and when he spotted the house of the dead shooting game, he immediately pulled jin's sleeve and pointed at it.

"let's go thereeeee!"

"no please no, anything but the house of the dead..." hoseok whisper-yelled before he looked away from the game.

"let's meet halfway. everyone suggest a game and let's decide." jin said and everyone agreed.

jungkook chose tekken, jimin suggested the basketball, hobi is in favor of the mini bowling, taehyung's persistent about house of the dead and ofc

jin chose mario kart.

in the end...

"ha! i win!"

jin won, his rock defeated jungkook's scissors. the younger sighed and scratched his head.

and so they went to the place where a line of mario kart systems are located.

one group is currently playing, and theres a bit of an audience watching them. the one using waluigi won, and jin cant help but snicker at the one who used mario. he got the last place.

'not a true fan of mario', he thought.

"next group!" the game facilitator gestured to their group and they let out a whoop.

'watch how im going to beat everyone's asses, people', jin cant help but smirk as he sat down.

"one more player!"

the game system on jin's left is empty because all the systems are six but they're only five. jin figured that maybe all systems must have players.

"me!"

jin turned around and saw a blonde haired guy with specs and deep dimples walking towards the system beside him. he gave him a smile before facing the one on his right, jimin.

"get ready to eat dirt, jimin."

jimin smirked. "the only thing im eating later is ramen, hyung. i'll give all the dirt to you."

"three..."

jin relaxed his broad shoulders, leaned on the chair, and puffed out air from his mouth.

"two..."

jin turned to his left and the guy beside him gave him a smile.

'gahd, those dimples', he thought and flushed at what he's thinking.

'am i crushing on a stranger?'

"go!"

jin snapped out of his reverie and stepped on the gas late because of his thoughts. he mentally cursed.

this guy made him distracted.

it's time to feed dirt to these peasants.

he easily passed on yoshi (jimin) and got 5th place.

then he took a sharp turn, while mr. pacman (hoseok) bumped on the barrier and jin is now on 4th place.

he picked up a gift, got a spiked turtle and threw it at wario (taehyung).

3rd place.

he grinned when he spotted luigi and waluigi up ahead, he's just not sure who uses who. nonetheless, jin only has one thing in mind:

1st place, bitches.

he picked up a gift, got a banana peel and threw it back immediately because it wont help him get the two in front of him slow down.

"final lap!"

jin felt beads of sweat running down his back and neck, but he didnt wipe them away or else he'll be distracted again. he cant see if the cute guy with dimples beside him is focused like him but he put that aside and put his head on the game.

'finally!', he grinned when he got tornado.

he rested his finger on top of the button, waiting for the perfect time to throw it. when mario's aim focused on waluigi, he pushed the button and waluigi spun around in circles.

2nd!

"argh!" he heard jungkook complain.

'so jungkook is waluigi?', he thought.

jin doesnt know if he should be turned on because the cute guy is good at mario kart or be angry because he's still on 2nd place. he's having an internal war in between a race.

jin picked up a spiked turtle and his grin became wider.

'just a little more...'

aim.

and.

fire.

"gotcha!"

×××

both of my pinkies are numb waeyoooo

i cant feel my hands haha lol

this is so long huehue

bye

xoxo nikki