k

"is noodles okay with you?"

namjoon pointed at the noodle house at the corner of the street. jin was about to speak but he smelled the aroma of freshly cooked noodles.

'whatever. food is food', he thought.

"araso." jin said and namjoon held his hand and pushed through throngs of people.

after the bandage-kissing scene in the bathroom, they both went out to go home. jin expected jimin waiting by the door, but instead, as soon as they exited the bathroom, he received a message.

from: chim chim~
already dragged the others to home =^_^= dont worry about us, enjoy!

jin flushed at the last word in the message. to others, it wouldnt seem like a big deal. but jin knew what jimin meant.

it was when namjoon was only a few inches away from him.

jin looked at the back of namjoon as he pulled jin to the noodle house. he still can't believe that this guy goes to there school. like, since seventh grade and he havent seen his face yet. ever.

"you havent really seen me until the one in the arcades?" namjoon laughed when jin nodded.

"how could you not have seen or remembered this pretty face? and my infamous dimples..." the boy pouted, making his dimples more obvious. jin resisted the urge to squish namjoon's cheeks and kiss the life out of him.

'he's too cute for his own good', he thought as he stared at the boy's face.

they entered the food place and got seats in front of the counter, where the chef is right in front of them, cooking food. jin didnt know that places like this exist in their town, and next time now that he knows this place, he'll take his friends.

oh and maybe invite namjoon too.

"hello, good evening. first date, i presume?" the chef greeted them with a wide smile.

jin blushed and looked away while namjoon rubbed the back of his head. "well, actual--"

the chef shook his head and grinned. "no worries. i gotcha buddy. your desserts are on the house. you two look perfect together."

if jin could get even more red, then maybe he did. or maybe his face drained out of color already. it's not that he doesnt want, but hell, he wasnt ready! and because of what the chef said, it was like his feelings are out in the open.

"by the way, im yoon heechon. im the head chef of the noodle house." heechon said and extended his hand.

namjoon, being the diplomatic and polite being he is, grabbed and shook it. "kim namjoon."

heechon then turned to the blushing-mess jin. "and you are?"

jin managed to smile a little and spit out his name. "kim seokjin.

heechon's eyes widened. "so you guys are married already?!"

jin choked, maybe on the air because he wasnt even drinking or eating anything yet, but whatever it is, he choked. he thought it wouldnt get even worse, but hell it did.

namjoon was taken aback and laughed. he then turned to jin and grinned when he saw how red he is.

'he's so cute for his own good, he should stop being cute or else i might kiss him right here right now', he thought and turned to heechon.

"my, my! this calls for a celebration!" heechon exclaimed and clapped his hands.

he turned to namjoon. "put your wallet back in your pocket, dude. order anything you want, it's on me!"

well, how can they argue with that? food is food. (a/n: had to boldface this becoz food is life, food is love. u guys with me?!)

the night went perfect, far from what jin expected. heechon became their instant friend and treated them dinner + dessert and some drinks, they made some chef friends, got a membership card from the noodle house, got to know each other,

and was declared a married couple for a night.

×××

ayayayay what's this i cant even

well okay i wanna go to the mbc show champion on sep3 becoz dude, the tix is so cheaaaaap

but then im saving up for the one k con and another bts con next yearrrrr

help me guyssss

ok bye lol

xoxo nikki