i

"did someone really defeat hyung in mario kart?! jinjja?!"

tae nodded quickly and started making weird gestures with his hands.

"really. he was swerving to the left and right. aaahh~ daebak, really." he said with full passion, even making sound effects with his lips.

jin rolled his eyes at his friend who's telling their classmates about what happened over the weekend, specifically the mario kart challenge.

almost everyone in their batch has been talking about jin's loss all day. jin thinks it's not that historical although he's ego is kinda bruised, but he shook it off.

he doesnt pay much attention to his ego unlike the others.

he grabbed taehyung's collar as he walked pass him and the younger has no choice but to stand up and follow.

"it's lunchtime already, kaja." jin said and let go of his collar. taehyung bade goodbye to their classmates before he ran after jin.

"hyung..."

"ne?"

"are you mad?"

jin turned to taehyung with his brow raised and then shook his head. "why would i be?"

"because you lost. for the first time."

jin rolled his eyes before taking a tray. "im not that dense or something, tae. it's just a game."

"but--"

jin looked back at tae with a bored look. "look, just drop it. im fine. but i wont be if i dont consume anything after five minutes. i would be very mad and i will freaking eat you."

he stalked to the food table and grabbed food, not caring if it has too much calories and sugar because hey, he's kim seokjin. he's a food monster and he doesnt give a shit about food content as long as it's yummy and edible.

they sat down on their usual table by the vending machine and waited for jungkook, jimin, and hoseok to arrive. the three have the same classes before lunch so they go to lunch together. same as with tae and jin.

"here, hyung!"

taehyung waved his arm to get their attention and soon, they joined them with their food.

"this spot has been our usual for two years already and you still dont know how to go here on your own?" jin asked the three.

"well, our navigator and guide led us to the wrong table again." jungkook said and threw a dirty look at hoseok's direction.

hoseok knew that the youngest is referring to him so without looking up from his food, he stick his middle finger out and said "suck my duck, punk" before eating again.

"what did i tell you about that gesture and your dirty lines, jung hoseok?" jin scolded. jimin and jungkook are both trying to hide their laughter, but taehyung on the other hand, wasn't able to.

"suck my duck? jinjja?!" hobi threw a glare at taehyung and kicked his foot from under the table, making him stand up.

'oh boy, not this again', jin thought and massaged his temples.

"taehyung, sit down."

tae walked closer to hobi with a blank expression on his face, which made jin shudder. anything, anything but tae's blank expression. you wouldnt know if he's mad, pissed, annoyed, happy, or sad if he wears that expression.

it's scary af.

"o, hoseok..."

"what now?"

"fuck you."

jin's eyes widened when he saw taehyung throw his fist at hoseok's face. his face crumpled even more when he saw hobi spit out something red.

blood.

'are they fucking kidding me', jin muttered before standing up.

"hobi, stop. tae, calm down will you. why are you guys not helping me?!" he said to jungkook and jimin, who are both shocked at what just happened.

they both held their hands up and shook their heads. "thats some serious shit going on, not me."

"such good friends." jin said before turning to the two, who ar both throwing glares at each other.

"stop it, the both of you. tae, why did you punch hobi?"

"he pissed the fuck out of me, ofc."

"your reason is freaking unreasonable." jin rolled his eyes and turned to hobi.

"and you, hoseo--"

jin stopped when he saw something white sticking out from the corner of hobi's lips. he quickly pulled it out, and then and there, his thoughts were right all along.

it's a ketchup packet.

hobi bit on it to appear that he spat out blood.

not with the shitty dramatics again.

"do you think this is fucking funny?!"

the whole cafeteria fell silent, but jin could care less. he glared at the two and threw the packet on the ground.

"you should know when and where to play these stupid dramatics of yours, bullshit."

jin grabbed his bag and stormed off, heading straight to the bathroom. jimin ran after him while jungkook hit his hyungs' heads.

"such pabos."

"but we were just playing!"

little did they know

a guy named kim namjoon saw everything

and he followed jimin and jin out of the cafeteria too

×××

what. the. fucking. hell. is. this.

even i am confused af wtfh is this

i am so sorry really

but eomma and appa are so cute in the photo dont deny it haha

bye

xoxo nikki