My Personality Type

I don't know if you guys know what the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is, it's basically a quiz that helps you find out what your personality type is out of the 16 personality types. Here is a list of the 16 personality types:
-INFP
-INFJ
-ENFJ
-INTJ
-ENTJ
-ENTP
-ESFJ
-ESFP
-ISFJ
-ESTJ
-ESTP
-ISTJ
-ISTP
If the first letter starts with "I" it means you are an introvert. If there is an "E" it means you are an extrovert.
If your second letter starts with "N", it means "Intuition". If your second letter starts with "S" it means "Sensing".
If your third letter starts with "T", it means "Thinking". You think that logic is important. If your third letter starts with "F", it means "Feeling", which means that you are sensitive to the needs of other people and that you think that your feelings and other people's feelings are important.
If your fourth letter starts with "J", it means "Judging", which means you like a set schedule and you like everything to be organized. If your fourth letter starts with "P", you go with the flow and you don't like set schedules, etc.

My personality type is INFJ. INFJ means "iNtuitive Feeling Judging". INFJ is the rarest personality type in the world, and only 1-2% of the World's population has this personality type.
INFJ's are kind, caring and very sensitive individuals. They have this drive to help others realize their pontential. The nickname for INFJ's is "The Councilor". INFJ's are reserved and quiet people and they don't really like to talk about their personal lives a whole lot, but they will open up to people that they know and trust. INFJ's are very idealistic and they have a rich inner life.
INFJ's can come off as mysterious or strange to other people because they are so quiet. This type is the most misunderstood. At times, it can be difficult for others to get to know them.
INFJ's are the most empathetic type out of all of the personality types. They have a BIG heart, but they sometimes have a hard time expressing their own feelings. They can come off as "Oversensitive."
When they get mad, which they rarely do, they will literally turn into the Hulk. They can and will get mad and upset if you provoke them.

INFJ's can walk into a room full of people and literally "feel" all of the emotions that the people their are feeling

INFJ's can walk into a room full of people and literally "feel" all of the emotions that the people their are feeling. It's like a sixth sense that they have. It is a blessing and a curse because they can absorb all of these negative feelings. This can cause them to feel stressed, anxious, fearful, etc.
INFJ's are like walking contradictions. They love to spend time with other people, yet they want to be independent. They want to be noticed and appreciated, but they hate attention. They can feel like two people at once.
   INFJ's spend a lot of time in their heads. They have a vivid imagination. I forgot to mention that INFJ's are very skilled when it comes to writing. I Love to write and I have gotten a lot of compliments in the past about how well my writing is. Whenever I volunteer to read something in class or whatever, I've been told that I am a really good public speaker. I hate talking in front of large crowds. I just hate it. I feel more comfortable when I'm around friends or just a couple of people that I know.
So, that's all I have to say about my personality type, INFJ.
If you want to find out your personality type, you can check out this cool website: https://www.16personalities.com
BTW, after you take the quiz, leave a comment and let me know what your personality type is.