I'm An Old Soul

Have you ever heard of the term "old soul" before? Well, if you haven't, it's a term used to describe a person who doesn't exactly fit in, they're not particularly interested in the interests and things that excite people in their age group, they keep to themselves a lot, they live solitary lives and find it difficult to make friends who are their age, they don't care for the materialistic things in life because they don't bring them much joy, they love wisdom, knowledge and truth, they're more spiritually inclined, and sometimes they just feel old.
    I consider myself to be an old soul. I feel like an old soul because I just find it easier to talk to people and make lasting relationships with people who are much older than me (like my grandparents, my father, and elderly people) and it's very difficult for me to make friends with people my own age because I'm not particularly interested in the things that they're into and I find it difficult to relate to them. From elementary school to high school, I've never had any friends my age and I've always found myself alone most of the time. Also, in high school, I liked spending time and talking to my teachers rather than people my age. At first, I found it kind of sad that my only friends were my teachers. But, then I kind of got over it and I found that my teachers made really good friends because they were always there for me and they always supported me in my academic pursuits.
      I also find that materialistic things are so stupid and I can't believe that people would find joy in those superficial things. I only get joy from the little things in life. I'm also really into 70's and 80's music, music that people my age wouldn't normally listen to; it would be the music that their parents listened to when they were growing up. I've always wanted an old vinyl record. I asked my dad if I could have one for my 18th birthday and he said yes! That's so awesome! I'm really into vintage stuff! I'm the kind of person that would get joy from vintage stuff! I like watching older movies and tv shows, like ALF or the Care Bears. Sometimes I'll even watch compilations of 80's commercials on YouTube!!
       I'm also more spiritually inclined than most people. I love learning about wisdom and how important it is and I also have a deep relationship with God. I'm more religious than any member of my family.
     Being an old soul kind of sucks, but I guess it has its perks.