seven || real life

jesus chrst my 2016 writing isbso bad. edited 12.25.18

-

Scylla laughed as she read through the article Zayn had sent her, a grin splitting her lips as she showed the two her phone, "Leigh, look."

Lavender peeked over Leigha's shoulder, stifling a smirk. "I go to make sure we have our tickets, and the paparazzi catches you two."

Scylla closed the tab, "The article asked where Lav was and where we were heading." Shaking her head in exasperation, she checked her carry-on baggage, making sure it was all accounted for.

"How long do we have to wait until we can board the plane?" The dark-haired singer asked, laying her feet across the chair next to her.

Checking the time, Lavender sighed. "Twenty minutes with you two losers. We took way too long getting a coffee for Scylla in the food court."

"Shut up, you love us," Scylla scoffed, smiling, "but that's still pretty short, damn." She smoothed out her skinny jeans. "And I don't regret that cappucino. We came here at like five in the morning-do you know how long it takes me to get up? I had to wake up at three."

Leigha looked around the Los Angeles International Airport, leaning her head back against a travel cushion as she chuckled. "The flight's like ten hours right?"

"Yeah, but remember that Ireland's eight hours ahead." The brunette commented, her black slides smacking the tiled floor, a floral headband holding back her hair. Scylla checked herself in her phone's camera, adjusting her bun slightly.

"I fucking hate jet lag." Leigha sighed, blinking slowly. Her iPhone began to ring, and she stood, mouthing, "I'm going to take this call." She headed to an empty corner near the water fountain, facing away from them.

Scylla kept an eye on Leigha, watching as more people began to file into the airport, a few gesturing towards them. "Looks like we have a few fans here." She nudged Lavender, who was scrolling through her Instagram feed.

"Hopefully they don't bother Leigh." She commented, getting to her feet and tucking her phone in her back pocket, the blonde following her move.

A girl around sixteen came up to them, followed by a few of her friends, most likely. "Could you two take a picture with me, please?" Her voice was measured, wavering, as she held out her phone. Scylla accepted it, bending down slightly to get Lavender in the picture, and she handed the cellular back to the girl after she snapped a few pictures, offering a small smile.

Leigha came back, watching the group of girls leave. "I just got a call that we'll be staying in Ballyfin Hotel once we get out of the airport."

"Okay," Lavender continued scrolling through her Instagram feed, resting her legs on top of her suitcase. "We should be boarding soon, it's seven-sixteen."

Scylla groaned, "Time to get some well-deserved rest." Standing, she grabbed her baggage, hearing the announcement. "I may or may not have booked the entire first class, just so you know..."

"Scyll! Oh my God!" Leigha sighed, shaking her head. "That's great."

--

A/N

okay so enjoy this filler, i won't be updating any of my stories for 1-2 days since I have to go camping. I'll see if I can just write maybe 5 chapters in the car or somethin'

[edited 6.26.17]