fifty-four || real life

"uhh...lav, your boyfriend is drunk and he refuses to leave unless you show up."

a voicemail from scylla stopped her movements.

she snickered; now she'd finally have blackmail leverage.

"i'm on my way." lavender texted scylla.

the brunette coughed, finishing off her tea. her throat rasped whenever she spoke, and she was freezing, despite it being a few degrees above room temperature in the apartment. but, she was glad she didn't have a stomach bug.

lavender shuffled to the kitchen, shuffling through the medicine cabinet for her secret stashes of cough drops—sebastian really liked them, and she was now regretting letting him take so damn many.

the brunette tugged on a black sweatshirt and slipped her feet into slides, yawning.

lavender locked the door behind her, before she let out a loud 'fuck' and went back for her car keys.

her fingers fumbled for the car door when she ran out, nearly tripping down the stairs.

the bluetooth in her car buzzed, alerting her of an incoming call from none other than scylla, and it automatically answered it.

"uhh...where you at?" scylla had to shout to be heard in the noisy backdrop.

"in the car. it's at your place right?" she inquired before ending the call.

-

at the door, lavender knocked—she could hear people shouting from the outside, but no one lived near scylla, and no one would complain about her to the cops, the blonde had said before. it opened with a light push.

"lav!" scylla shouted, her hands cupped around her mouth as she stood on the stairs, barefoot.

The brunette made her way towards her, arching an eyebrow, "where's stan?"

"he's—hic—somewhere up there." the blonde explained, leading her up.

The volume was quieter on the second floor, and the two didn't need to shout to hear each other.

lavender arched an eyebrow as scylla stumbled towards the first door on the left.

"i had two more shots after i called you." the model grinned, the stereotypical image of a blonde party-goer.

the artist rolled her eyes, though unease rolled through her. something must've happened with zayn. "go get 'em, you bad bitch."

lavender turned her attention to the door as scylla dipped to go back downstairs and entertain her guests.

"sebastian? you doin' alright?" she knocked two times, peeking through the bottom of the door.

the brunette knocked again, and turned the handle. to her surpise, it opened—scylla had said it was locked.

sebastian was sitting on the bed, minecraft open on the wall-mounted tv in front of him.

lavender squinted, and had to close the door behind her before laughing and joining him on the mattress.

she saw the faint indication of a smile cross his lips, before he returned all of his drunk attention to the screen, "i'm participating in the...minecraft hunger games" sebastian drawled out, before letting out a nasty burp.

"so...you wanna go home now?"

"yea." he grinned, blinking rapidly. "home."

she pressed a kiss to his forehead, scanning the room, "well. i can't find your shirt, so i hope it wasn't important."

sebastian simply grunted, dropping the controller as he stood, a wobble in his stance. lavender did her best to support him as she led him to the car, where he immediately passed out in the backseat.

she would've said bye to scylla, but she was nowhere to be found.

---
a/n:
edited 06.15.19