twenty-nine || real life

"Seb..." Lavender drawled out, shaking the bathroom doorknob. "You okay?"

"No." His muffled answer came out followed by the splash of water spilling out of the faucet.

She groaned, shaking her head and slamming her fist on the stained wood, "Jesus Christ. It's just a game."

"No it's not." He said, opening the door, a pout fixed on his face. She never knew how much of a sore loser he was until today.

Lavender smacked his forehead gently in exasperation, eyes crinkled in humor, "It's just Monopoly."

Sebastian tried to slam the door shut, but she wedged herself between the small gap, determination collecting in her eyes. She tousled his hair, a mischievous smirk dancing across her lips.

"I hate you so much, Ven."

He reached for her, about to poke her in the ribs and likely start a tickle war. She promptly darted out of his reach and closed the door behind her, laughing all the way.

"I see that fucking hand." Lavender called, well away from the bathroom. Her dark eyes swept the furniture for his phone, an idea forming in her mind.

She was comfortable enough with him to know he'd likely spend another few minutes in the bathroom, fixing his ruffled hair.

Lavender found it and she dropped onto the sofa, swiping into it with a smirk.

After a few tries, she guessed his password — the birthday of Bucky Barnes. Rolling her eyes, she hid a small smile. This fucking dumbass.

Immediately, she snapped a few selfies and sent "I love you" texts to Chris Evans, Paul, Tom, Chadwick, and Anthony.

Lavender scrolled through his DMs, occasionally replying to a few fans with a smiley emoticon or hearts. She sent a picture of herself to one, but the background caught an angry bear slipping out of the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" Sebastian called, carefully creaking the door open and glaring at her as she slowly set the phone down.

She picked up her own slowly, grinning as she tilted her head back to look at him, "Hi. Do you need something?"

He frowned suspiciously at her as he picked up his phone, "What did you do?"

"I don't even know your password, Stan."

"You're a terrible liar."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Lavender managed to stifle a giggle, deciding to roll away from him as he stepped closer — and unfortunately — onto the hardwood floor.

Sebastian plopped onto the sofa, replacing her spot as he nudged her with a socked foot. "Should I call Life Alert?"

She quickly sent him a text:

"Fuck you." Sebastian pursed his lips as he grumbled, and she saw the flash go off on his phone's camera lense.

She arched an eyebrow and sat upright, nursing her bruised tailbone. "Did you just take a picture?"

He grinned, then yelped when she picked up a pillow and tossed it onto him, as she heard the hotel cat mewling at the door. She scrambled over the couch to let him in, much to Sebastian's disappointment.

"I feel like you love that cat more than you love me." He whined as she closed the door, a ball of fluff taking up her arms while it purred in appreciation.

She stroked her slender hand through the small animal's thick fur, "I do." A smirk caught her red-painted lips, and she sat on the couch, the cat in her lap. "Also, you never really told me the kitty's name, Bash."

Sebastian moved over so he was squashing her against the edge of the furniture, his lips pressed against the shell of her left ear. "His name is Sirius."

Lavender let him leap away, her hands swiftly cupping the actor's face, squishing his features.

"You have a nice face. Anyone ever tell you that?" She cocked her head, brown hair falling aside in a curtain as a grin lifted the corners of her mouth. It was teasing, trying to hide the rapid beat of her heart whenever he looked her in the eye.

He lifted her hands, a smug smile finding it's way onto his expression, "Close your eyes, Ven."

Her eyelids lowered, eyebrows arching in slight bemusement as her fingers outstretched and reached around before sinking into his well-defined shoulders. 

Sebastian leaned forward and crushed his lips to hers, palms sliding onto the small of her back. The couch creaked under them, their weight sinking into it.

"Whatcha doin' there, Mr. Stan?" Lavender mumbled, eyes still closed. "You up to something?"

She grinned into the kiss, her arms looping around his neck and cradling his head, one hand grazing through his hair. She pulled on the fistful she'd grabbed, and swearing that she heard him moan every-so-slightly.

He pulled away, his breath hitching in his throat when she made a face at him, a laugh bubbling in her throat when she saw his flushed ears. Sebastian pushed her shoulder, shaking his head as she rested a leg across his lap.

"You should come over more."

"Mm, maybe." She cocked her head, letting out that signature giggle he would do anything for.

edited 1.30.19