2.

That girl. What the hell was she doing here? I didn't want her to see me on Discipline Committee with Yuki. I didn't want her to see me here period. She knows my secret.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Zero?" I hear an echo in the stables.Finally finding me,She looked at me,her beautiful (e/c) eyes staring right into my beading red ones. I didn't want her to see me like this. "What do you want?" I say,standing on my feet again.My fangs were out. She just stood there;smiling. How could she smile when she knew that she was in the sight of a blood thirsty vampire? "What do you want?!" I said again,my body ached as I fell to the cold ground. "Can I at least help you,Zero?" Her sweet voice hit my ears softly. My eyes widen. "Help me?! Why would you want to help me!?" I yelled,aching once more. I saw her scratch her neck.Watching her sweet blood fall down her smooth (s/c) skin"For you,Zero Kiryu.My blood." She stood beside me.I eventually got up,Smelling her sweet blood made me want her. "Don't choke." She teased,smirking whilst closing her eyes. My body tensed up,my tongue sliding against her neck,licking the blood that was leaking through the scratches. Her skin.Her beautiful skin was damaged because of me. "Take it.You need it more than I do." She whispered,Moving her (h/l) (h/c) out of the way. I finally pierce her neck,her savory blood drifting on my tongue,down to my throat.Taking huge gulps.I pull away,catching her in my arms. "You've made a mistake." She whispered again,her eyes still closed. "A mistake?" I thought. Opening her eyes,one beamed an emerald green while the other was still (e/c). I gasp. I turned Y/N into something I was afraid to do. I turned her into a vampire. And now I know,that she may turn into an Level E because of me."I'm...So sorry,Y/N...I didn't mean to do-" I got cut off by her lips hitting mine. Her tongue licking the remains of her blood off of my lips. It made me tingle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Zero! Stop daydreaming all of the time! We have to go see headmaster!" Yuki hit my head. "Ouch!" I growl. Holding my head with one hand while the other was in my pocket. I couldn't stop thinking of that night.I missed her. Wait,Zero No you don't.We finally arrived to the headmaster. "What the hell is Y/N doing with the Night Class?" I grow ,slamming my fist against the headmasters desk. "Calm down Zero,She had to come here.It was nowhere else to put her.Plus that's Yukis Bestfriend!" He looked at his desk which was now broken in half."Headmaster-" Yuki was interrupted. "Call me father!" Headmaster begged,grabbing Yukis arm. "Father." She started off again. "I understand that there was no other choice,But it would have been fun if you moved Y/N to the Day Class!" She smiled. "Very fun." I murmured to myself,thinking about her tongue. "What?" Headmaster asked,Along with Yuki staring at me. I shook my head."Nothing,I'm going to my dorm." I start walking towards the door,going out and heading to my dorm room. Once I made it there,My door was opened. "Who the fu-" My question was answered. "Hello,Zero." Y/N voice caressed my ears. There she was. Sitting on my bed. "How did you get in here?" I ask,coming towards her. She swiftly got up an stood in front of me. "I obviously let myself in." She looked up, running her fingers through my hair. I took a step back. "I remembered that night." She starts off,taking a step forward everytime I take one backwards. "So did I." I tell her,my back against the wall. "So tell me." She stands in front of me once more. "Was it good?" She asks. I look at her in confusion. "Was what good?" I ask,taking a step near her.I look down. Her eyes still the same. "My blood.How did it taste,Zero?" Her words angered me. "Why does it matter,Y/N?" I growled,swiftly moving to the other side of the room. "I want to know." She says. "It wasn't the best." I lie,leaning against the wall. Her eyes started to fill with tears. "It wasn't the best?..." She whispered. My eyes widen,walking over to her. I didn't want to see her cry. "No,I was lying.It was the best blood I've ever tasted." I pull her to me,hugging her tight."Really?" Her whispering hugging my ears."Really,Y/N." She pulls away,playing with the button on my uniform. I watch her. "Let me taste yours." She says,not looking up at me.Her attention focused on the button. I take a step back."I can't let you do that." I tell her."Do what?Play with a button Zero?" She teases. "You know what I'm talking about. I can't let you taste my blood." I sit on the bed. She swiftly sits on top of me,pushing me back. "Just this one time.It won't hurt. I'll be gentle just like you were with me that night." She giggled,leaning down.She dug her fangs into my neck,her eyes beaming red.She didn't even start to suck my blood. She just sat there,fangs in neck."W-What are you doing?" I see that her fangs are out of my neck. Her eyes now normal again. "Y/N?" I said to her. "I just missed you..." Tears started streaming down her face,getting off of my lap. She started walking back towards the door."Don't leave.." I tell her,hugging her against my chest."How about you transfer to the Day Classes?..."