4.

Zero stepped away from both of the figures. "Take that back! Now Kaname!" You screamed. Kaname said nothing while stepping closer to you. "And you," He finally spoke, his steps came to an halt. "I can't believe you're taking up for this monster, y/n." He looked down at you, shaking his head. The brown messy locks moving in sync.

You frown and stepped back towards Zero. "I can help who ever I please. Stay away from Zero!" You yelled again. "You're taking up for the idiot who turned you into one of us!," Kaname's voice boomed around the dorm room, making you flinch. "You're going to fall to an level E, Just as he is. His time is coming," Kaname closed his eyes, sticking one of his hands into the silk pocket of the uniform pants. "Now, would you two excuse me, I have something important to do. Goodnight." His heels clicked when he started to walk, muffling down the hallway.

You looked at Zero, tears were waiting to escape your sparkling e/c eyes. "L-Level E huh?" You said lightly, looking down at your shoes. "I should have told you," Zero's voice wrapped around your ears. "No one knows but you and Kaname. And Headmaster-" He looked down at you, making his way closer towards your figure. "Don't touch me." You murmured, balling your first. "I'm sorry y/n-" You looked up at him, your face now shows anger and betrayal. Your emerald eye now beamed red, your other eye stayed e/c. "You told me nothing about being a vampire, yet you turned me into one! I did it to help you! I did it to protect you and to get you from becoming an level E!" Your voice was now loud. He flinched and closed his eyes. You being mad at him put his mind in another world. He didn't know what to do.

"I don't know why I even bothered to help you! Go to Hell!" You screamed once more before pointing towards the door. "Get out! Now! I never want to speak to you again!" He shook his head. "No, Let me explain., Please?" He asked, his voice was now like glass; fragile and clear. You looked at him, plopping down onto the bed. Your eye was still beaming. Taking a deep breath, you hung your head, "You have 2 minutes, starting right now." You replied harshly. You felt his figure sit down beside you.

"I knew you were going to help me," He looked at his fingers, then over at your hanging h/c locks. "You and me met by our parents. Along with Yuki and headmaster. That was way before my parents died, they were killed by Shizuka Hio." Tears stung his purple orbs. "Me and my twin were separated when that happened. I don't know where he is now." He looked up at the ceiling. "My parents were vampire hunters, You know Toga. He trained me to be a hunter as well. I'm obviously a vampire. I have a deep hatred towards vampires due to my parents being killed by one, a pure blo-"

He coughed rapidly, holding his chest. Your head sprung up and looked over at him. His eyes were beaming red and you knew why. "G-Get away from me!" He yelled, coughing more. His body then fell to the ground, his arm hung to the bed. "No! I'm going to help you!" Those words escaped your mouth. "N-No! You've said it yourself you shouldn't have helped me in the first place!" He coughed out. He was now sweating, his fangs were out. You took your wrist and scrapped it against the sharp tooth, blood was now seeping through the fresh scar. His eyes beamed a lighter red. "Here!"

You told him, holding it up to his noes. He rolled his tongue against it, then pierced it with his dangerously sharp fangs. Taking only 3 huge gulps, he pushed the wrist away. You just sat there, getting light headed. His eyes turned back to normal,struggling to get up he looked at you. "Y/N?" He shook up, shaking his head he called your name again. This time, tears stung his eyes once more. He held you up into his arms.
You've fainted and it was all because of him.

_____________________________

Hi! Long time, No Write! I hope you're enjoying this book! A lot of you are voting and adding it to your reading list and libraries and I really appreciate it! Make sure to comment!
~T