7.

Whenever you and Zero were close to having an actual relationship, you would notice Yuki steering clear of you. Not being close like you two were before you even came to Cross Academy. Yuki would usually speak to you and smile and giggle lightly while walking you to class until Zero hugged you,Her whole mood would change.

"Yuki!" You ran up behind her, beginning to walk with her to her next class. "Yuki, you haven't been talking to me lately. Is there something wrong?" You asked her,holding onto your books tight. The wind began to blow and your (y/h/c) hair flowed with it.

"N-Nothing's wrong (y/n). I've just been really busy with homework and classes and patrolling at night makes me exhausted!" She forced a giggle before frowning when Zero came over to take you to class.

"Hey Yuki. I was just about to walk y/n to class. Would you like to join?" He wrapped his strong arms around your waist, his tongue swiftly swiping across your neck. You noticed Yukis mood change once more. But this time, it was negative vibes.

"Yuki..." You begin to say, unwrapping from Zeros grip, you started to walk towards her.

"I think I-I'll just go." She turned around and began to walk away. "But just know that I deserve Zero Kiryu." She turned to look at both of you in disgust, warm tears began to form in her eyes. She started to walk again and you started to catch up with her. Well, do you need to explain yourself to Yuki? Zero chosen you...Don't think like that, this isn't a game. You just believed that he really likes you like he say he does.

You gasped at her words, Zeros eyes widen at her response. "Y-Yuki...I've never heard you this mad." You held back a sneaky giggle. You saw that you were getting under her skin and her reactions were the ones to carry yours on. "But, I think Zero chose me for a reason." words were slipping out of your mouth faster than your brain could process them. Zero chuckled grimly, pulling you up to him. "That's enough y/n, let's go. You're going to be late for class."

As you and Zero walked away from the boiling Yuki, you couldn't help but smirk. Maybe you'll make this a new hobby. "That'll be your last smirk, y/f/n, y/l/n. And I'll make sure of that, joji."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a long day, you finally came to relax in your dorm room. Gathering your necessities for your shower which you quickly took. Suddenly, you heard a heavy knock. Walking towards the door, your hands touched the cold, rusted doorknob. You twisted it open and looked up to a half naked Zero. Feeling your fangs react, you scooted away from him. "Why are you here?" I thought you had to watch for the Night class?" You asked, climbing onto the bed, the creaking from it echoed throughout the narrow room.

"No, I just thought that i'll spend the night here with you." He smiled, his fangs sparkled before coming over to join you on the bed. You smile widely and kissed his cheek. "I'm glad that you came." You said before standing up and looking down at you.

Zeros eyes made his way up to yours before he spoke again. "Anything for you,joji."
----------------------------------------

HI,I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I got so caught up with my grades, and school always has to come first! And thank you guys for 10K!!!! IT FELT SO AMAZING! And I was thinking about writing a new book, PM me some ideas please!!! Thanks you guys so much! 🖤

•H