5.

It's been 2 days since you've fainted, and 3 days since you and Zero Kiryu has spoken to each other. You both would pass by each other, look for a couple of seconds and look away.

You arrive at the Day class building, regretting the reason you changed from the Night building to here. Making your way inside you see Zero by Headmaster Cross's Office,He looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows.

"y/n?" Escaped his lips and was worded in your direction. You looked behind you and frowned. "What Zero, You want to suck my blood some more?" You sniffled a bit, hugging your books close to your chest as if you didn't feel comfortable around him anymore. Feeling as if he was using you this whole time, for the stuff that runs through your warm, silky s/c skin.

He was baffled at your response and made his way over to you. Walking slowly but sexy, You listened to the clicks of his shoes and looked at his long legs. "I'm not using you," He started once he reached his location which was in front of you. "I just, I think we need to talk about this whole situation." He took your hand and lead you to his dorm. You were breathing heavily and your heart was pounding. "Do I have feelings for this idiot?" You thought, Closing your eyes then shaking your head quickly. "Just stay calm."  Finally reaching his dorm, he opened the door and led you in.

Closing the door behind him, He placed you on the bed and sat beside you. He let go of your hand and scrunched his eyebrows together. "You know.. I've always liked you?" He laughed then added on, "Not like that." You rolled your eyes. "A friendly like, but you're always an Asshole." You look over at him. "Yeah," He took your hand again, rubbing over your knuckles with his thumb. "And I hate that i'm an Asshole towards you. You don't deserve to get treated like that." You looked up at him, feeling yourself get hot. "What are you doing Zero?"  you asked and looked down at both of the hands. "I just wanted to talk," His hand slid to your thigh and he continued to rub his thumb over your skin.

You looked down at his hand once more, bringing your bottom lip between your teeth. "You're not telling me what about?" You were interrupted by his voice again. "Let my actions speak, Okay?" He laughed nervously, sliding his hand to your cheek. "I just- I've been wanting to do this since the first time I laid eyes on you." He leaned in slowly and you? You were mentally screaming inside, slowly leaning in towards him until both of your lips softly teased each other's.

His hands were like eyes, wondering away from your face then slowly slipping down to your waist. He brung you into his lap, both of your lips were still stuck to each other. His touch brought tingles to your spine. Finally pulling away, he looked at you and smirked slightly allowing one fang to show. "Now," He stood up, holding his hand out for yours. "That was a great talk, We should do it again sometime."