Jack Frost Imagine- For Carly

*Imagine*

You hid behind a a tree, breathing heavily as you peaked out. Your dog. Scarlett, was panting a bit too loud as you tried to shush her.

"Scarlett! Please, shush." You said even though it was no use.

All of a sudden, a pile of snow came crashing down on you guys. You heard your best friend, Jack Frost, chuckle as he helped you up.

"Jack Frost, 3, Angel 0." He said with a smirk and using the special nickname everyone calls you.

"I give up, no thanks to Scarlett." You said as you glared at your dog, who was the same color as Jack's hair, white.

"Don't blame her, I saw your red hair stick out." He said as he took a lock of your hair and started twirling it.

You hated it when he did that. You used your powers of nature to bring up the roots of the tree you were hiding behind to smack his hand away.

"Ow!" He said as he pulled his hand back. You quickly ran away, knowing he was going to try and get you back.

Scarlett followed you, and you tried to block Jack from you guys making trees pop up from the ground. You tried to make a maze as you ran away from Jack.

You saw Jack flying above the forest in search of you, and when he saw you, he blasted a gust of snow in your direction.

"Ah!" You screamed as he buried you in a small pile of snow.

He came floating down to your assistance as you raised another tree root and tripped him. You laughed as he fell to the ground.

"How many points do I have now?" You said teasingly as you helped him up.

"Uh ... I lost count." He said shrugging it off.

You always had a secret crush on Jack, but you never told him. It would be too awkward of you dated your best-friend.

"So what do you want to do now?" You asked Jack as you fiddled with the leaves of the tree you were sitting on.

"I'm always up for you translating what animals say?" He said hopping of the tree and helping you down.

You saw a small squirrel near by, and decided to use him for Jack's entertainment.

"Hey little guy, what's your name?" You said bending down and listening.
"I'm Chipper, but you can call me Chip." He said as you picked him up.

Scarlett looked at you, and you could have sworn she was jealous, but didn't make a big deal of it.

"Jack this is Chip." You said handing him to Jack. Jack loved it when you talked to animals, he loved hearing what's new in the woods.

"So what's up?" You asked Chip and sat down next Scarlett patting her back.

'You and Jack." He said, and you were surprised. Jack couldn't understand which was a relief.

"What did he say Angel?" He asked taking a seat next to you.

You looked at Chip and wanted to smack him.

"N-nothing." You stammered, not wanting to tell Jack your feelings.

"Go on, tell him!" Chip urged you.
"NO!" You screamed at him, making Jack jump.

"Angel, what's wrong?" He said rubbing your back sympathetically.

You gave Chip a 'shut the heck up' look, and looked back at Jack.

"N-nothing. I'm f-fine." You said pushing Jack away. You didn't want him to see you blush.

"Angel, please tell me what Chip said." He said and gave you a reassuring look.

You honestly didn't want to lie to Jack, and you have been keeping this a secret too long anyway. You gave Chip a deadly look, and he scattered away; hopping into a near-by tree.

"Jack, I have been needing to say this for a while." You said turning away.
"Tell me, please?" He said and put his hand in your lap.

You sighed and said, "I l-l-LOVE you!" You shouted and was about to run-away until he grabbed you shoulder and turned you around to face him.

He looked at you with meaningful blue eyes, and pulled you closer. You were only inches away when you felt his ice-cold breath on your skin.

You closed your eyes, as did Jack, & he pulled you in for a passionate kiss. You enjoyed it the few seconds it lasted.

"I have alway's liked you too." He said and blushed slightly. You giggled, and ruffled his hiar.

"Doesn't mean I'm going to cut you some slack!" You said and brought a vine down trying to smack him playfully when he dodged it.

Scarlett gave you a look saying 'get the heck out of here!' as you ran away. Scarlett tried to block Jack as you ran, and Jack threw a frozen snowball at Scarlett. It distracted you dog long enough for Jack to come and get you with a snowball.

You guys kept playing playfully for a while, and you both crashed down onto the forest floor.

You and Jack were side by side, holding hands, and Scarlett was at your feet, howling at the moon.

Jack turned to you and said, "I love you, you know that right?" He said giving your hand a small squeeze.

You smiled and replied. "Yeah, and I wouldn't have it any other way."