Jack Frost Imagine- For Ruby Valentine

#Imagine you were walking in North's workshop, playing Hide-n-Seek with your best friend Jack Frost. You whipped your pink hair around as you heard Jack's comforting laugh. You saw a fluff of white hair peeking out from behind a red couch. 

You slowly approached him and touched his hair lightly, "Found you." You said and laughed. He chuckled and hugged you. 

"That took you a while." He smiled and walked you over to get hot-chocolate. 

You always knew Jack sort of liked you, you were Cupid. You knew who liked who, and you knew who were soul-mates. The moon usually told you who was meant to be, and it was your job to bring them together. 

The Man in the Moon told you that Jack was your soul-mate, but you never told him. You didn't want your friendship to be ruined. The Moon told you that you guys had similar personalities, you both were immortal, and you both shared similar physical features. Like you both had 'strange hair', and you both colorful eyes. His were blue and yours were purple. You honestly never knew how much you had in common until the moon told you so. 

"Jack, what if I told you I liked you?" You said just out of curiosity. 

"What would you do if I told you the same thing?" He said back. You didn't have time to stop your words from falling out. 

"I would say I felt the same." You didn't even realize what you said until Jack came up close to your face. 

"Seriously?" He said and started leaning in. 

"Positive." You said and you leaned in too, and kissed him. 

You stopped yourself and pulled back, you didn't even know what just happened. 

"Jack?"

"Yeah?" He said. 

"The moon told me something ... and I need to tell you." You said and started fidgeting with your hair. 

"What did he say?" He said and raised and eyebrow. 

"He said ... w-we were s-soul-mates." You stuttered out of fear that he wouldn't agree or he would deny it. 

"I knew that a long time ago." He said with a smirk ... typical. 

"Why the heck didn't you tell me?!" You yelled, but in a playful way. He raised his arms in defense. 

"Hey don't blame me Ruby, your Cupid! I thought you naturally knew all these things." He said and playfully pushed your shoulder. You laughed and took his staff. 

"Prove it." You said and held it high above you head. He laughed and went up to you. 

"Well if you insisit." He said and passionately kissed you. He pulled back and while you were in shock, he took his staff back. 

"See ya' later Ruby." He said and handed you a cup of hot-choclate before he left. Typical Jack, always likes to leave you hanging.