Imagine For Erin Winters

Imagine ...

Jack. The mere thought of his name sent chills up your spine. Could it be nervousness? Possibly butterflies? Probably.

Suddenly, a snowball came and hit the back of your head, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Hey!" You said stubbornly, you hated it when Jack sneaked up on you.

"What?" He teased with a smirk, flipping his perfect white hair. His smirk made you blush, you loved his smile.

You looked down because you didn't want him to see you blush. You shook your shoulder-length, brown hair enough to cover your face. You felt a cold presence kneel down beside you, you guessed it was Jack. Who else possessed power over snow?

He chuckled and traced a hand over your cheek, moving the hair behind your hair. He pushed your glasses up, as they were falling.

"Something wrong?" He said with a warm smile, you melted.

"N-no." You stammered. Jack made you a nervous wreck, you like him, but you'd hate to admit it.

Jack shook his head and laughed, "Don't be like that, Erin. What's up?"

You muttered an 'I like you." A pretty simple and reasonable statement, you've known the guy for 2 years. It was definitely not impossible.

He raised an eyebrow, "What? I can't hear you." He stated.

You rolled your eyes, you didn't want to admit it but you sort of had to. He wasn't going to give up so easily.

You muttered a little louder, 'I Like You."

Jack continued wearing his puzzled face, "What? Speak up." He said gently.

You rolled your eyes once more, you really hated Jack sometimes. With his perfect structure, hair, life, he was way out of your league.

"I. Like. You." You stated stubbornly. You shoved your brown hair back into your face.

You were too busy blushing to notice that Jack had put his arm around you.

"I've waited so long for you to make the first move." He whispered into your ear, sending goosebumps down your back.

He pulled you into a hug, and your still blushing like crazy.

"Come on," he said with that award-winning smile, "Let's get something to eat."

And with that, you walked off together. It was a happy ending after all.

Authors Note: Agh! Sorry this is short! And not descriptive. I have such a bad case if writers block! Haha anyways, I'll have another imagine up soon! Maybe on New Years Eve!