Q&A Session with Brandon!

So, I somehow feel like I'm going to say something phenomenally stupid on this, but I have decided to do a Q&A session for you guys. Yay! Or is that... nay? I don't know. In either event, what's basically going to happen is that you guys are going to ask me questions, and I will do my best to answer them. Simple, right? Well, sort of. I do have three rules that you must follow. Those who do not follow these three rules will not have their question answered. Here they are:

Rule #1: Do not ask me when the third book to the Arcadia's Knight series will be out. I say this not because I don't want to answer you, but because I don't have an answer. I haven't even started writing book 3, so I have no idea when it will be out.

Rule #2: Do not ask me spoilers to my stories. While none of my stories are the most original things out there, I like to at least give you something enjoyable to read. If you knew what was going to happen before I even wrote it, you wouldn't enjoy my stories as much.

 If you knew what was going to happen before I even wrote it, you wouldn't enjoy my stories as much

I'm doing this Q&A because I think it will be fun, and I want you have to fun with me. Provided you avoid the two rules above, you can ask me just about any question, and I'll do my best to answer. Be sure to ask your questions here. I know that might seem weird, but if your questions aren't asked here, the chances of me seeing them are slim.

The Q&A will be posted to Youtube on August 12! Make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel at . I hope you all have fun participating!