The adoption and meet up

I text my aunt my decision. I think I will stay with Jack... err... Sean... he said he would take me in. A moment later my aunt texts back. Okay fine, but... could I meet this Sean first? I know him a little from you and your mom, but still I wanna see him before you head off to Ireland or something.

I show Jack my aunt's text. "Tell her we can meet her anytime!" Jack says with a smile. I text her back. Sean says he can meet you anytime.

I get an instant text back from her. Okay then... 6pm tonight at (your favorite restaurant)? I show Jack once more. "That's fine with me!" I text her back.

I laugh as I do so. Meet you then (Aunt's name). "Why are you laughing Y/N?" Jack says curiously. "Oh, it was just funny that I had to show you every text and then text her back."

I giggle. "Oh I get it now!" He laughs and looks at the time. "Haha... oh shit! We better get ready!" We rush to get ready and head out the door.

"So, Y/N I know you might not be able to stay with me but... would you like to stay here or would you like to move to Ireland?" I think hard for a moment. 'Well if we stay in the US then Jack could see Mark but... what if Jack has family back at Ireland? I decided to ask him about that. "Jack do you have family back at Ireland?"

"Yes, but we can always visit them if you and I want to. Keep in mind they are all always busy." 'Okay so it's if I want to stay by my family and maybe see them sometimes or see Jack's family sometimes...' I make up my mind. "If we can I would like to stay here close to my aunt and grandfather." Jack is pleased that I made up my mind.

"Okay! Now let's go and talk to your aunt!" He smiles and we walk into the restaurant. "Y/N!" I hear as I walk through the front doors. "Hello Katelyn and Nicole."

My aunt walks slowly up to Jack and I, unlike Katelyn and Nicole. "Hello Y/N and Sean." My aunt says politely, but still worried about leaving me with Sean alone. "Hello (Aunt's name)." Sean says politely.

I began to become worried because my aunt seemed to have him wrapped around her finger already. We sit and order. "So Sean, I have heard a lot about you. The reason I am concerned is that I don't know what my sister would want me to do for Y/N. So... I decided I would have to meet you and see if you would make at least Y/N happy." Sean and I nod and each other. "I see. Would you like me to tell you more about myself?"

Sean said to my aunt understanding the situation. "Yes, that would be great." We eat while my aunt and Sean spoke. By the end my aunt agreed to letting me stay with Sean. I was happy that I could be with everyone.

"Okay, now all that is left is adopting you." We both smile. "I am excited to be your daughter Sean." I said with a proud voice. "And I am glad to be your father Y/N."

Sean pats me on the head and we head over to sign the adoption papers. "Okay! Here we are!" We went into the building and oddly enough we were here at the perfect time. No one was here. We head up to the counter.

"How may I help you?" The lady at the counter said. "I am here to sign adoption papers for (Y/N)." Jack says with excitement in his voice. I smile at that.

"Ah, yes here we are." She hands Sean the papers that he has to sign. "Tell me when you are done." The lady smiles and turns back to what she was doing. We sit in the chairs at the side of the counter and Sean signs everything.

"Okay, we are done." Sean said still with a proud voice. Sean hands the lady the papers and she puts it in a file. "Now, do you Sean McLoughlin take Y/N as your daughter and take care of her as long as you shall live?" Sean and I giggle at what this sounds like.

Then he straightens up. "I do." Sean says with excitement.

Jack's POV:
"Do you, Y/N want Sean McLoughlin as your father?" Y/N smiles. "I do." She says with excitement.

Your POV:
"Now you are father and daughter." The lady says. I can't tell you how happy I was at that moment. It was... unbelievable.