The Joy and the Mare

Jack and I drive back to the hotel happy as can be. "What a long, but emotional day." I say to cut the silence, but of course it was happy silence. "Ya... it has. Y/N would you mind telling me a bit of your life story?" I was shocked at the sudden question, but I understood.

"Well, when I was born my mother was very young. My father was as well of course, but he had big dreams... he wanted to travel the world with me. Unfortunately I had to go to school eventually. But, that didn't stop him from leaving and trying to achieve it. Then later my mother met my step-father. A year or so later I started visiting my father, but then I tried to forget him and I did. Then I met him again and then 6th grade hit and he left state." By the time I told him all this we were back at the hotel. "Thank you for sharing your story with me Y/N I just thought if I knew I could help you a bit more." I smile at his effort. "Thank you Jack. I appreciate it."

We walk into his room. "Hey Y/N, would you like me to get you an instagram, twitter, and later maybe a YouTube channel?" I give him a shocked look. "Uh... yes... I would love that." He gives me a confused look.

"What's wrong?" I snap out of my dream trans after he says that. "Oh um... it's just that I am not used to, well... getting spoiled a lot I guess you could call it that?..." He realizes that I'm not used to the YouTube life yet. "Oh! The reason I asked you is for YouTube. Since you are my daughter now I would like to have you in my videos if possible sometimes."

I smile. "Oh! Thank you!" He smiles back. "No problem." I yawn loudly.

We both look at the clock. "Oh my gosh!" We both say. It was 12am already. "Well, we have a long day ahead of us so we should get to sleep."

I nod and go to my bed right next to Jack's. The bad thing was that I was in a terrible Nightmare. A Nightmare that reoccurs a lot. My mom crying on the floor being yelled at by... I rather not say. Seeing her like this always made me afraid of what my future would be like without my mom.

I squinted my eyes as I cried while watching this scene over and over again in my head. Thinking of a way I could save her. "No.... no..... mom.... mom...."

Jack's POV:
'What's that I hear?' I thought to myself. "No.... please... mom... no..." I hear someo- Y/N! I get out of bed quickly and go to Y/N.

I could hear her trying not to cry. 'Oh Y/N.' I lay down next to her and cuddle her. She begins to calm down and her tears dry up. 'Y/N I promise I will protect you with my life.'