S2 Ch. 3

Sean's POV:

Several months have passed since we decided to keep Y/N. Signe and I didn't think it would be this stressful to keep her, but we pushed through with her. This is the first actual month we get to keep Y/N. Since she isn't as little as a baby he didn't need to learn as much as other adoption parents, but it was still a lot. Currently we are moving Y/N in.

"I can't wait to live with you guys! You guys were my favorite people on YouTube to my parents! This is just crazy!" Signe, Y/N and I were unpacking boxes in her room in our house. Luckily Signe and I had a guest room in our house that we now share.

At least now things can begin smoothly.

"Hey Sean, do you mind if I take Y/N shopping? I want to get some alone time with her and we need to get stuff for her." Since we became her parents not meaning we could enter her house we have none of her things like clothes.

"Sure, I don't mind. Have fun girls!" I stayed behind to unpack what she had on her, cleaned up the room and unpacked what I have for her that she can use.

Signe POV:

Y/N and I entered the car. She seemed so happy.

"Hey Y/N, I know this might not be the best of moments to ask you such questions, but could you tell me more about you and your past so that Sean and I can support you better as your new parents?" She seemed very shocked, but she didn't hesitate to answer me.

"Well, I had a mom and dad in the beginning, but my dad left me and mom behind because of her anxiety and heart disease. So, I was an 8 year old taking care of a 35 year old woman along with dealing with my own anxiety. She still was my mother figure just in public it didn't seem like it. Until now my mom and I have been able to hold her's back enough for her to go to places like the convention center, but it backfired in our faces I guess." I listened carefully to Y/N's every word.

"But, what about your aniexty? You said you could hold her's back, but what about yours?" She lowered in head in shame.

"With mine, I have been getting worse, but as long as things go well or I have someone with me I trust I can control it." I nodded.

"Okay then, I will be with you to support you Y/N. I will help you in anyway I can. Just tell me what you need." I gave Y/N a smile as she rose her head to look at me. I turned on the car and drove.

We sat in silence.

Sorry this was short, but you will have to accept this along with late updates. I have been updated weekly on Mondays, but that will break after this update. It will continue though. I promise!