Youre best friends and you have a moment

HEYYY so lets be friends :) y'all seem really cool and i want to get to know you and learn your stories and such so kik me or tweet me (don't worry im super friendly)

Kik: @/gabriella_elizabeth

Twitter: @/evryday_magic

You're best friends and have a moment (source: tumblr)

Harry:"Give me a push", you tell him, voice full of some fresh, childish enthusiasm as you sit on the swing, hands catching cold metal of two long chains, holding yourself as he pushed you forward. "You're not going to jump, aren't you", he says, mockingly so while entertainingly looking at you holding yourself even tighter. "Only if you'll catch me", you promise and with that, he's already in front of you, arms reached out waiting on you. Making one failed move forward, you jumped attempting to keep balance on feet for a moment before falling down in his chest, bringing him down to the ground together with you. Uncontrollably laughing, you lightly shove his shoulder wining. "You were supposed to catch me!" He just smiles. "But I did", he defends himself hoping that you'll do the same thing for him one time; to catch him if he falls - falls for you.

Liam:"You really didn't have to do this", he watches roll to the other side of the bed reaching your arms over the head. "But I hate that you're sick and there's no one to take care of you", he weakly smiles after handing you yet another cup of tea. "Thanks", you smile into your cup after taking one long sip. "But you're going to get suck, too", you continued still not giving up. "Yeah", he admits, "but you might be worth it."

Louis:"This was a bad idea", you mumble those words, repeating them every once in a while as a murderer appears on a big screen. Quiet scream escapes your lips, hands instantly covering eyes, but you still manage to watch through parted fingers. Yet another scream escapes your lips, but this time, you push yourself to the other side of a small couch, head burying in his chest feeling it vibrate as he chuckles at your reaction. "Not funny", you say and he laughs even sweeter at the feeling of your head nuzzling deeper in him at the sound of spooky music. Smug smile spreads over his lips; that's what he wanted, that's why he chose this movie; to get you this close to him.

Niall:"So, teach me", you say as it is nothing while holding his guitar in your reached arms. As you sit on his bed, he sits behind you, arms wrapping around your shoulders. A warmth of his hand wraps around yours as he moves it a bit higher, setting fingers onto right strings. "Hold it like this", he says before the same hand moves a bit lower, tips of his fingers moving over all strings making a sound which had a lot more sense than one your fingers made few minutes before. There's a huge smile gloving on his lips which you can feel without even looking at him; his favorite moment.

Zayn:"Let's go!", you scream not knowing why. "Be quiet", he hushes you, "you're going to wake up the entire complex." His hand let go off your arm which he was holding to prevent you from falling as he set his full attention to recognizing which key opens the door. "This would be a lot easier if you weren't this drunk and could actually tell me which key opens the door", he groans after you denial your drunken state once again. Moment after, and the door are swung open, a trace of light coming from the inside revealing your almost sleeping figure. Yet another groan escapes his lips as he pick you up and carries you to the bedroom finally laying you on bed. "Sleep", he says in a hush-hush voice after seeing you waking up. "Stay with me", your hand encircles around his wrist placed on the bed, making him stay on place, "this could be a sleepover." After a moment of giggling on your failed joke, he surrenders taking a spot on the bed next to you. "Thanks for taking care of me", you say. "Your welcome, babe", he smiles and you can see a glint of his eyes in the dark. He'd do it anyways, he'd do anything for you.