You're nearly as tall as him

Harry:

and he loves the fact that you're tall, as a joke he lovingly likes to call you his amazon warrior princess. As harry likes to say "She's perfect and I wouldn't have her any other way" I agree, but its not about me. Anyways, to the boys, your height doesn't really matter, and that makes you really happy.

Liam:

and he couldn't be happier. He loves the fact that you're not helpless, always complaining about being tall. You're proud of your height and he loves that about you. Honestly, being similar in height makes you two look like the ultimate power couple, and thats really cool.

Louis: and he hates feeling short when you wear heels when you're out together, but he still loves you. He does like that you're still a little but shorter than him though. You're height also intimidates other guys so he never worries about losing you.

Niall: but that doesn't phase him since a lot of his fans are also around his height. He loves that you can embrace the fact that you are a bit taller, he just is a little sad that he can't call you the jolly green giant without you hitting his arm.

Zayn: and he doesn't really care. Height was never a big deal to him so your height never really effected your relationship which made you really happy.