His favorite qualities of yours

His favorite qualities of yours (source: my brain):

Harry:
your smile. You have horrible self-esteem issues and he loves to make you smile, he likes thinking that he can help by making you happy even if its only for a little while.

Liam:
Your eyes. He's stereotypical that way, but you love it. Sometimes, when your talking to him, he'll just stare into your eyes while you talk passionately about whatever and he watches your eyes flash with excitement or anger and he loves how sometimes your eyes can do all of the talking for you.

Louis:
Your sense of humor. He loves that he can always joke around with you and you won't get offended because you'll just say something right back. At first the boys thought that you two argued a the time until they heard you call Louis an "ass-kissing dick faced whore" and they knew that you had to be kidding. Now they take sides whenever you and Louis have at it. On top of your incredible sarcasm, he loves that you too are a genius when it comes to pranks, the first one you helped him with you put bang snaps on the edge of the bottom toilet seat and then gave Harry a dose of Dulcolax, so when he went to go do his business he would literally get the shit scared out of him to hear the bang snaps when he sat down. Louis knew you were the one after that stunt.

Niall:
Your laugh. The way you laugh makes him laugh and he loves that. He thinks your laugh is adorable and its makes him smile. He also love how you always know exactly what to say to make him happy, you have him wrapped around your finger, unaware your also wrapped around his. This is what makes you two cute together and directioners totally ship you two together because of that.

Zayn:
Your strong will. He loves that you can stick by your beliefs no matter what. Sometimes it works to his advantage and sometimes it doesn't. But your stubbornness trumps the hate you get because you won't let the fans change you unless its for the better, so he loves that the hate doesn't bother you too.