Christmas (non specific)

"Babe, wake up." you heard the almost angelic voice whisper as you shoulders were being shaken gently. "what...." you groaned, slightly annoyed that your boyfriend even woke you up this early. "well y/n, it's christmas and I want to give you your gift baby." he said innocently, you rolled your eyes and glanced at the alarm clock next to your bed. "you dipshit, it's 5 in the morning, you couldn't have waited 3 or 4 more hours?" "Nope" he replied, popping the p as he wraps his arms around you and carries you bridal style to the living room, where your tree is set up. He sets you down on the couch gently and grabs a small box wrapped in silver paper with a white bow while you snuggle into a blanket. He walks back over to you and sits down in front of you indian style on the floor while you start to unwrap the box. It's a jewelry box and he quickly stops you from revealing the contents, "Y/N I love you so much and I want to spend as long as possible with you," he takes the box from your grasp and sits on his knees, "but not as your boyfriend," he opens the box to reveal a beautiful ring, a large diamond with smaller diamonds filling half of the ring, "I would rather be your fiancé and eventually your husband. So with all that being said, will you marry me, Y/F/N?" "Shut up!" You gasp, "you're kidding me." "no, I'm not." He stands up looking abut hurt and confused. "oh my god." it finally hit you that you weren't dreaming and he wasn't kidding. "Yes! Oh my god! Yes!" You hug him tightly and he pulls away, slipping the ring onto your finger. You kiss him and you can both feel all of the passion and love between you two. He quickly pulls out his phone and takes a picture of your hand, posting it on twitter and Instagram with a caption of simply "she said yes" and you call everyone, wanting to tell them before they see it on social media, he eventually doing the same.