Summer Camp

Joey

"Mr. Counselor, do I have to share a room?" I groan.

"It's Garrett, and yes you do. He's coming later today." Gary says. He leaves and I flop onto the king sized bed. Guess my month of being alone and sleeping naked is enough. WAIT. Gary said HE?! Huh. I'm suddenly intrigued. Is he younger? Older? Hot? Ugh. There's a knock and I groan, wrapping my naked lower half in a blanket.

"Come in!" I yell. The door opens and a short boy stands there.

"Are you Joey?" He asks shyly. He's a sub. He's a bottom. I want him.

"The one and only." I smirk.

"U-uh where can I put my stuff?" He asks, shutting the door.

"Over there, baby." His face reddens at that. "Just gonna warn you, we share a bed and I sleep naked." I smirk. He smirks slightly and crawls over to me, leaning down and getting close to my ear.

"So do I, master." He growls softly. I smirk and roll my eyes.

"Dream on, baby." I say. Every gay guy st this camp flirts with eachother, but he's different. He's already my cutie. Mine.

"So um... what do you do all day?" He asks. I grab some boxers and slide them on.

"Sleep, eat, flirt, and the one thing I want and can't have is a cuddle and fuck buddy." I smirk. He blushes and I Smile softly.

"I mean, I'll be your cuddle buddy..." He mumbles. I pull him over, kissing his lips quickly before he gasps.

"Oops?" I smirk. He cuddles me, kissing my neck. I rub his side and kiss his neck.

"This is crazy. Why are you being so sweet and um.. flirty?" He asks.

"I'm a flirt, but when I want, I get. And I want you." I growl, pinning him down and kissing his chest.

"Joey, enough." Gary says.

"Fight me!" I yell. He walks away and I smirks.

"What's your name, cutie pie?" I ask.

"Mikey..." He blushes. I kiss his neck and rub his ass.

"Well, Mikey, you're now my cuddle buddy. Fuck buddy if you want." I wink. He giggles and kisses my lips softly. I hold his cheek and look into his eyes, speaking seriously, "Promise you won't flirt with any guys, or leave me? I've never had the feeling I do now towards somebody, and I love it."

"Joey I promise." He whispers and kisses me again.

"Let's get to know each other." I smile.

"What's your favorite color?" He asks.

"Blood red, you?" I smile.

"Pastels, anything light." He mumbles.

"Cute. Music taste?" I smirk.

"Metal, rock, screamo... stuff you probably are gonna laugh at me for." He sighs.

"As long as it's not BOTDF or country, I don't care." I whisper. He kisses me again, smiling.

"Any kinks?" He smirks, but his cheeks flush red.

"I'm a dom, daddy, owner, master, I'm not into chains and whips and ropes and stuff though. I love giving spankings to naughty little boys. You?" I smirk. He shrugs.

"You're just like me but I'm a sub." He blushes.

"Then you're my what?" I question.

"Kitten! Um, turn on and turn offs?" He asks.