Why So Nervous, Love?

Rowan

"Alex, do I have to go?" I ask quietly.

"Come on, Ro, it'll be fun." He begs.

"Promise you won't wander off?" I ask.

"I promise." He chuckles. That's what happened before he ditched me at our usual gay bar. I'm sitting alone at a table, sipping my beer when a guy comes up behind me tapping my shoulder.

"Oh um... hello." I say shyly.

"Hi there, I couldn't help but notice such a nice looking boy sitting all alone." He tells me with a smile.

"O-oh, um... thanks?" I blush.

"I'm Andy, and I'd love to know your name." He purrs, cupping my cheek and smirking. I take in a shaky breath, shutting my eyes to calm myself down.

"R-Rowan..." I tell him, opening my eyes and looking up at him.

"Thats such a nice name for a guy like you." He says. Why is he flirting with me, and why am I liking it.

"S-sorry... I'm not usually flirted with..." I tell him.

"Thats alright, love. Do you um, mind if I sit?" He asks. I shake my head and smile shyly, but look down as he sits.

"I also just got out of a bad breakup today..." I sigh.

"Would you like to go somewhere else, Rowan?" He asks. I shrug and nod, thinking he means outside. He takes my hand, bringing me outside and to his car.

"Woah Woah woah, I just met you." I say.

"Love, I'm not going to hurt you." He says. I sigh and climb into the car, buckling in. He rests his hand on my leg, rubbing my inner thigh gently. I shift uncomfortably, looking out the window.

"Um... no..." I blush as he moves his hand higher up.

"Why so nervous, love?" He asks, chuckling.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because I just met you? And you're freaking feeling up my thigh?" I shoot back, pushing his hand away. He bites his lip, staying silent. I pull my knees to my chest, staring out the window.

"Where do you live? I'll bring you home." He tells me. I tell him it, him nodding and glancing at me.

"I'm sorry if I came off as a douche, I just... I've never had this attraction towards a guy in a long time." He says.

"M-me too... do you want to um, hang at my place and get to know each other better?" I ask.

"I'd love to." He says, pulling into the driveway. I climb out of the car and wait for him, smiling shyly and walking up to the steps. I open the door, groaning as I hear moans from the living room.

"Follow me." I sigh, taking his hand and quickly going upstairs. I go to my room, shutting the door and smiling softly. I look up at the tall brunet in front of me, who's smiling gently. His hand cups my cheek, staring into my eyes. 

"I really am sorry about my actions earlier, Rowan." He says. I step closer as he holds his other hand on my waist, looking up at him.

"It's okay. I just hate being in bars and places with a lot of people." I tell him. Andy's thumb gently rubs my cheek, my eyes flicking from his lips and back to his eyes.

"Let's hope this is okay too..." He whispers, leaning in and kissing me gently. I gasp softly, causing him to pull back and look away.

"Sorry, I-I just-" He starts, but I stand on my toes and press my lips to his. He picks me up and holds me close, kissing me hard. I pull away to breathe, smiling.

"I wasn't expecting you to kiss me." I tell the hot guy standing in front of me. He places a soft kiss on my cheek, biting his lip. I lean in, nipping at his lip before biting gently and sucking. He let's out a soft moan, causing me to smile and kiss up his jaw and down his neck.

"F-fuck... you're really turning me on." He whimpers. I find his sensitive spot, kissing it gently. He let's put another groan.

"Andy, do you want to?" I ask softly.

"Yeah, I'm a top." He tells me  I nod and pull him to the bed.

"I'm a bottom." I smile. He pulls my shirt off, and I bite my lip, looking at all the scars covering my chest.

"Don't worry, you're still perfect to me." He whispers as he connects our lips. I tug his shirt off, seeing a scar across his abdomen.

"You're perfect, too." I whisper, flipping us so that I'm on top. He grips my thighs as I start to unbuckle my black skinny jeans, sliding them off and throwing them somewhere in my room. He squeezes my ass, kissing me deeply. We're flipped again by him, his pants sliding off. I hope that you know what goes on from there.

~♡~

He collapses next to me, panting.

"Fuck that was the greatest drunk sex I've had." He says, pulling me close.

"Me too." I mumble, yawning and cuddling up the boy I met hours ago. He pulls me close, rubbing my back.

"Goodnight, Rowan." He whispers.

"Night, Andy." I mumble before falling asleep.

~♡~

I wake up to Andy climbing out of bed, groaning and finding his clothes.

"Andy?" I ask softly.

"Sorry, I'm heading out now. I don't want to cause trouble." He says, walking out.

"A-andy please, don't go." I beg. He sighs and walks over, climbing back into bed.

"I thought you wouldn't want me here." He says.

"Nope..." I mumble.

"I woke up and you had my thumb in your mouth, it was the cutest thing ever because your hand was holding my wrist and your arm was around me." He tells me. I blush and hide my face, earning a chuckle. He tilts my head up, pressing his lips to mine.

"S-sowwy..." I blush.

"Um... a-are you a little?" He asks, rubbing my side. I nod, looking away and blushing. He pulls me close, kissing my neck softly. I lay on top of Andy, nuzzling and kissing his neck. He chuckles and holds me close.

"Are you a dom?" I ask. He nods, rubbing my back.

"D-do... do you want to be my little?" He asks. I nod and squeak happily.

"What do I call you?" I ask.

"Master or Sir." He says.

"Yes, sir." I mumble, cuddling close.