Playing The Game

Jesse

I get into position, waiting for the ball to be thrown.

"36! Go!" Alexander yells. He throws me the ball, but I'm tackled just as I catch it and it falls out of my reach. The whistle blows, signalling that the game is over. I get up and walk off the field, tears in my eyes.

"Way to go, fag." Michael snarls.

"Yeah, you cost us the game you homo!" Another says. I take my helmet off and throw it, walking away. Somebody walks up behind me, shoving my body forward so I fall. I just lay there, letting them beat me. I see a car coming, and I smile internally. But it stops, and my crush, the team captain, jumps out.

"Hey! Leave him alone, and coach will certainly be hearing about this." Blade growls. I get one final kick to the ribs, letting out a cry.

"B-Blade, please... don't hurt me." I beg. He lifts me up, setting me in the passenger seat of his car and shutting the door.

"I won't hurt you. You're coming home with me, okay?" He says. I sniffle and nod, curling up.

"Why did you help me?" I whisper.

"Because, you're my teammate and I care." He tells me. I stay silent, shivering from the cold. He slides his hoodie off at a stoplight, giving me it.

"Wha...?" I say.

"You're shaking like a leaf, Jesse." He chuckles. I blush darkly, pulling it on and snuggling into it. I feel his hand resting on my thigh, gripping it gently. We get back to his house, him climbing out as I do the same.

"Come, my parents aren't home." He says with an irresistible smile. I smile back, following him up to his bathroom. He cleans me up, and after he's done I feel his hand lift my chin up. 

"Blade...?" I say shyly. I'm gonna tell him that I really like him, I can't hide it.

"Yes, Jesse?" He says.

"You're gonna freak, but um... I have a really big crush on you... as you know, I'm gay, and yeah..." I mumble. He smiles, god his smile. I look away, tears in my eyes.

"Hey, hey, what's the matter? Don't be crying on me now." He says.

"You hate me!" I cry, tears starting to fall. He pulls me into his arms, kissing me hard and holding my small and beat up frame close. I squeak and blush after he pulls back, hiding my face.

"Awh, no! Now I can't see your perfect face!" He pouts. I peek up, him smiling wide.

"Y-you're... gay?" I ask.

"Bisexual. Now, come here and let's get changed up. You can keep it hoodie, babe." He winks. I blush and follow him out of the bathroom, him grabbing me a pair of boxers and shorts. I blush and he walks over, undoing my belt because my hands are shaking too much. Once he finishes, his hands resting on my hips.

"Do you like me?" I ask shyly. He nods, untucking my jersey and slipping his hands up and onto my bare skin.

"Yes, Jesse, I like you." He smiles. I hug him tight, kissing his lips. He chuckles and kisses back, smiling. I pull back, blushing.

"Right.. um... changing." He unbuttons my jersey and pulls it off, revealing my surprisingly defined abs.

"Damn, Jesse. You're ripped." He says, running his fingers over them. He kisses my jaw softly, going down and finally coming to my lips. I tangle my fingers in his hair, his hands sliding down and pulling me closer by my ass. I groan softly into his mouth, a smirk finding it's way onto his face.