Her Queen

Cerise

"Bye mom." I yell as I walk out. I head to school, sighing. I'm bisexual, and I have a crush on this junior named Karyna. She's just... ugh I want her.

"Hey Cerise." Somebody says as I walk in.

"Oh um hey Karyna." I smile.

"Wanna hang out later?" She asks.

"Um sure, your place or mine? My mom won't be home." I ask.

"Yours." She smirks.

~♡~

"Nice place." She smiles. I sigh and lay on my bed.

"It's fine, I guess." I tell her. I look over, and she's smirking. Her pants and shirt are gone.

"Mommy I've been a bad girl..." She says, acting innocent. I get up and walk to her, stripping down to my black lace thong and bra.

"How have you been bad, baby girl?" I ask, pushing her hair away from her teal eyes.

"Can I show you?" She asks. I smirk and nod. She pulls a viberator out of her bag, turning it on and putting it against her pussy. She starts to rub herself, moaning like a slut.

"Somebody's gonna get punished if you keep it up, baby girl." I smirk, sitting on the end of my bed.

"Ugh Oh god mommy! I just want your tongue inside my tight pussy, I want your hands to play with me!" She moans. I pull her close and kiss her turning the vibrator off and rubbing her. She moans into my mouth, begging for more.

"You're soaked, baby girl. We're you thinking about me all day?" I mumble.

"Yes, oh god yes I was mommy!" She moans.

"What will my dirty little slut do to get her pretty pussy licked?" I smirk, laying her down. She whimpers and squirms all around.

"Anything, mommy! I'll be a good little girl, I've been wanting you for so long, please just take me!" She begs.

"Do you wanna suck on mommy's pussy?" I ask, straddling her abs bringing one of her legs over mine. She rubs our vaginas together, moaning. I moan with her, having dreamt about this. I stop grinding to pull our underwear off, hearing her beg.

"Mommy oh god!" She pants. I lift her legs up, licking her slit. I continue to work her hole with my tongue, hearing Karyna's whorish moaning.

"You taste so good, baby girl." I whisper, my breath cook against her. She cums, squirting out. I smirk and she pants.

"I wanna eat mommy out, I wanna be a good girl." She whines. I slide up and allow her to eat me put, moaning. Fuck she's good! I finger her, earning moans. She sucks on my clit, causing me to let out a porn star sounding moan.

"Oh, yes baby!" I moan. I finally cum into her mouth, panting and moving off of her. I lay down next to Karyna, kissing her.

"Such a good little girl, you're so good for mommy." I mumble, rubbing her hips. She snuggles close, me pulling the blankets over us.

"I-is this a one time thing?" She whimpers.

"No, not at all baby girl. Mommy is gonna stay as long as you do." I whisper, kissing her lips.