chapter 10

ELLANY'S POV

I didn't sleep. How do you sleep next to a man who raped you, stole your child, and did nothing but wrong to you at all times? Yea, he made me share a bed with him.

I honestly had a plan in mind, but I wanted to wait another day or two. They'd expect it to be me if I did it now. They'd know that the terrorist who came back was the one who'd kill the leader in his sleep.

I knew they were gonna come for me, so I had my stuff packed. Another war was coming, and that's why I was ONLY waiting a few days. I'd be able to kill him, but not in front of everyone. Especially if Carl showed up. I don't think I'd be able to kill a man in front of him...

I slowly placed a foot on the ground next to the bed. I did the same with my other foot, and stood carefully. I turned and looked the unconscious man in front of me.

I could kill him. I could end it all right now, within two seconds the whole problem could be solved. But I couldn't at the same time, it would be better if no one would suspect me.

I ignored my head and got dressed, pulling my old clothes off then new ones on, a green t-shirt and shorts with my converse. Then I stuck my knives and gun in my belt and walked back to Phillip. He was awake, and he seemed to have been awake for a few minutes now.

"Were you watching me?"

"Yea, I was. So sue me." He sassed with a smirk as usual.

I rolled my eyes. "Asshole."

He chuckled, proud of himself. "Oh come on, Honey. Don't tell me you didn't think I wouldn't watch."

I turned and glared at him, which only earned another laugh. He continued to torture me, though he had no idea how pissed his voice was making me.

"So why'd you leave?" He questioned, seeming legitly perplexed. "Hmm? Seems like the prison made you happier. What, Rick got you pissed off?"

My blood boiled, the way he talked about him like he knew him forever. I knew Rick way better than him, and that was a fact. And the way Phillip made Rick seem like he was a dick to me wasn't any better. I was only with the prison a few days, and they made me a lot happier than Woodbury ever did or would.

"No, but you sure as hell have me pissed off." I hissed with my back to him still.

He smiled innocently. "What, me? I'd never harm the girl I love."

My breath sharpened, the way he murmured 'love' softer than the rest of the sentence. I was sure he said that to upset me.

"You don't fucking love me." I snapped louder than I planned, with my back still to him. "Love isn't rape, stealing children, purposely harming. That's sick, twisted shit."

"What? You said so yourself, I apparently love you now."

I turned, and began to stomp toward him. "Love isn't that at all, and you know it. You're a fucking physco, you know? You tell a girl you love her, then rape her, then steal her baby, then-"

"Our baby, Ellie." He corrected, standing. I became disgusted.

"No. My baby. It stopped being yours when you stabbed me and hit me."

He chuckled, then covered it with screaming. "I'm the fucking father, and that's a fact! Rick didn't rape you, or Martinez, or Merle! I did! It's my child that died, not anyone else's!"

My heart almost literally stopped. Did he say she died?! Did he kill her?! That fucking physcotic dick!

I pulled a knife from my pocket, nonchalantly placing it under my wrist so he'd hardly be able to see it.