chapter 11

ELLANY'S POV

I realized as soon as the doorknob turned, my plan was fucked. Rick and the group were gonna force me back home, and then I wouldn't be able to kill Phillip. Everything was fucked.

Rick and Merle stormed in, both looking at me with shock. Why, I don't know, but they both seemed shocked.

"What the hell did he do to you?!" Merle screamed, his redneck accent hardly there. He usually only lost his accent when he was absolutely pissed or upset.

I didn't understand what he meant, until Rick came over to me. He placed his hand under my chin, and tilted it into the light. Then I remembered Phillip sliced my shoulder and jaw really deep the day I came back.

"It's nothing, just get out of here." I said coldly, jerking my head out Rick's hand.

"It's not nothing. He hurts you, and you still came back. Why?" Rick asked, seeming a bit hurt.

"I didn't have a choice." I told them, "Now go. Get M, Daryl, and Carl out of here, you don't need to come and save me."

Merle stomped toward me. "Yea, we did need to come get ya." He grabbed my arm. "Let's go."

"No." I stood my ground, looking straight into Merle's eyes. "I'm staying."

His blue-grey eyes filled with even more hurt, as he spoke again. "Suga'tits, I wouldn't let ya stay if it meant I had to drag ya out."

"Then you're dragging me out." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

Rick spoke now, breathing deeply. "Have it your way."

Before I could question what he meant, he wrapped his arms around my waist, then hoisted me up, over his shoulder.

"Rick! Put me hell down!" I shrieked, immediately pounding on his back with my fists.

"Can't do that, sweetheart." He said with the most serious voice I ever heard.

With the tone in his voice, I knew not to fuck with him anymore. At least not quite yet.

Merle grabbed my bag, and all of my items, and slung the bag over his shoulder. He opened the door for Rick, who just bounced down the stairs as if he wasn't kidnapping me.

"So where's The Governor at?" Merle questioned, looking around before opening the door that led outside.

"I don't stalk him, why would I know?" I sassed back, unable to deal with him and Rick being idiots right now.

"Just asking, Jesus." He muttered under his breath.

I watched our back, while Merle led Rick. I was scared that Phillip would appear, and shit would go down.

All of a sudden, I saw Marty walk by in the corner of my eye. He and I made eye contact, and panic set in.

"Fuck..." I cursed, seeing Martinez hauling ass toward us.

"What?" Rick asked, concerned.

"Martinez... he's coming." I explained. Rick quickly turned, spinning me to face the same direction as Merle.

Just as I was turned, someone rounded the corner of the building we neared. I looked closer, and it hit me.

Phillip.

"What the hell is going on?" Martinez whisper-yelled, "You're stealing people now?"

"Funny, coming from the guy who stole a week old baby." Rick spat, setting me back on the ground, but then holding my wrists together behind my back.