2

Ladybug struggled against the ropes. She couldn't use lucky charm because she couldn't access her yoyo. "Struggling isn't going to help," Ladybug turned to face the white cat.

"What do you want from me?" Ladybug asked.

"Your love," He smirked.

"Chat ... you can't force someone to love you," Ladybug sighed.

"I know I can. Normal people can't but I can," Chat growled.

"Chat please. Let me go," Ladybug pleaded.

"No can do buggaboo," He winked and crouched in front of her,"Where were we?" 

He pulled her chin up and stared into her deep blue eyes. As she looked into his emerald green eyes she could see the hesitance in his eyes. "Hawkmoth," She whispered.

He moved his hands to her waist and began kissing her neck. "Chat fight this. Please. Fight him. Don't let him control you," Ladybug whimpered.

"No one's controlling me milady. This is me," He continued kissing the skin on her neck.

"No. This isn't you!" Ladybug shouted.

"But it is," He placed his lips on hers.

Ladybug tried to pull away but Chat kept her face in place. 

Stop, she doesn't want this!
Who cares what she wants! What about what I want?
She doesn't love me. She never will! So stop!
No! I will make her love me!

Chat pulled away abruptly. He fell onto the ground and started screaming. "Chat!" Ladybug called,"Fight him!"

"Stop! Stop!" Chat repeated, still laying on the floor.

"Chat! Let me go! I can help you!"Ladybug told him.

Silence. Then Chat was covered in a bright purple flash. There on the ground, laid a crying Chat Noir.

"Chat?" Ladybug asked.

"I'm sorry Ladybug," Chat mumbled.

He lifted himself off the ground and untied Ladybug. "Go! Leave! Before he regains control! Go!" Chat ordered.

"I will help you Chat." Ladybug left the building and ran as fast as she could.

"You idiot!" Hawkmoth hissed, appearing out of the shadows.

"Leave her alone!" Chat yelled.

"You will get me her miraculous!" Hawkmoth shouted,"I am in control of you! You will do as I say!" Hawkmoth hit Chat and he collapsed onto the ground.

When Chat regained balance his green eyes turned gray and his suit became white once more.