3

"Tikki I did this. I'm the reason he's akumatized." Marinette sobbed.

"Marinette, you cannot transform unless necessary. Chat doesn't know your civilian form." Tikki told her holder.

***

Adrien arrived at school but wasn't his normal self. "H-Hey A-Adrien," Marinette waved.

Adrien glanced over at the blunette and gave a very weak smile. Marinette gasped as she noticed his eyes were grey. She ran into the bathroom and let Tikki out of her purse. "Marinette! Don't transform!" Tikki warned.

"I have to. I have to find something out. Tikki, spots on!" Marinette transformed and ran onto the school roof.

"There you are Ladybug," Chat Blanc purred.

She turned around to face the white cat. She stared into his eyes to see they were gray. "No," She stumbled backwards.

Chat captured her and tied her up once more. "Is your suit removable?" Chat smirked.

She slowly nodded. "Good," He smiled.

He leaned in and kissed her. He swiped his tongue along her bottom demanding entrance. She refused and he caressed her breast causing her to moan. He forced his tongue in and explored her mouth. He moved his lips down to her neck and straddled her. "How does this suit come off?" Chat asked in between kisses.

"T-there's a h-hidden z-zipper o-on the b-back," Her voice shook.

"Excellent," He began to unzip the suit pulling it down to her waist, exposing her chest.

She whimpered as he began to suck on one. She wanted to protest but she was afraid of what might happen now that Hawkmoth was in total control. With one hand he began massaging her breast and with the other he pulled off her suit, leaving her completely nude. "Damn. You are gorgeous." He moved his lips to her mouth once again.

He then pulled away. "I have to go," He stood up,"Don't go anywhere. And don't put anything back on."

He grabbed his staff and left. Ladybug sobbed, the only article of clothing she was wearing was her mask.