12

"Break it," Chat said.

"Didn't you hear him!? It'll kill you!" Ladybug cried.

"Break it! I'm already dead! Break it!" Chat shouted.

"Don't you understand!? I can't! Chat, I love you!" Marinette screamed.

"Ladybug, if you love me ... break it," Chat sighed.

She picked up the ring and hugged him, "I'm sorry Chat. I'm so sorry." 

She threw the ring on the ground and crushed it. She cried as Chat's body became pale, blood seeping through his shirt as his transformation wore off. Felix faded away as she caught the akuma in her yo yo. 

She hugged the blonde once more, kissing him one last time, "I'm sorry. This is my fault. I'm sorry Adrien. I'm so so sorry."

She placed his still body on the ground, and left. 

Marinette landed on her bed and turned on the news. 

"Adrien Agreste, 15, found dead in an abandoned warehouse. It seems as if he was murdered by an unnoticed akuma, though other evidence points to his killer being Chat Noir. Officials are advising residents to stay indoors until the killer is revealed and taken care of. Officers are requesting Ladybug to share any information she has on the situation, and on her partner. Friends and family are gathering tomorrow at City Hall around 2 to mourn the loss of the beloved model. Good night Paris," Nadja sighed and it went to commercial. 

Marinette looked down at her hand and stared at Chat's ring, "I'm sorry I couldn't save you." 

She placed the ring in her drawer and went to sleep. Dreaming about how things could have gone differently. 

~*~

Don't hate me but 

this is the end.

Okay so I'm willing to do either a sequel (if any wants it) 
or
alternative ending and epilogue 

i like the sequel better, (it will become happy ;)), but i'll let you guys decide.

ill check this tomorrow. okay imma go work on plot and start all this shiz so im prepared.

xox sam