9

The two heroes stared at the white cat.

"Let's get this over with," Blanc yawned.

The duo lunged at Chat Blanc but he easily dodged them. He used his baton and hit Noir in the abdomen, hard, sending him flying backwards. Ladybug threw her yo yo but Blanc caught it, and yanked her forward. He held her against his body, a sharp claw at her throat.

"Let her go!" Noir seethed.

He sprinted towards the smirking white cat. "Cataclysm!" Chat Blanc shouted, holding his hand out.

"Chat! No! Stop!" Ladybug screamed, but she was too late.

Chat's abdomen came into contact with the gloved white glowing hand. Chat's eyes widened as he fell to the ground, Ladybug broke free and held the cat in her arms.

"No! No! It wasn't supposed to happen to this way! You were supposed to save me! Love was supposed to conquer all! This is all my fault!" Ladybug sobbed.

Ladybug waited for a final response from her beloved partner, but realized he was already gone. She looked down to see the boy she broke the heart of her partner for. She saw Adrien.

"No! No!" She cried harder," Love. Love was supposed to win!"

"Sweet heart, life isn't a movie, the good guy doesn't always win, there is no happily ever after. And besides, sometimes you gotta kill the cliche." Chat Blanc smiled.

***
Dont go anywhere guys! Because the story isnt over!
Stay tuned guys!
There will be more!
Bai~