Arrival, Kissed Cheeks and Hegdgehogs?

The sound of footsteps woke my from my peaceful slumber. I hummed in annoyance as light flooded my just opened eyes. My head lifted up from the warm comfy thing it was leaning on.

"Sleep well?" A husky voice chuckled.

When my eyes overcame the blurriness, they found themselves looking at a handsome, green eyed, dirty blonde haired man. He was a few years older than me which could be told by the crinkles by his eyes that formed when he smiled and slight beard that was forming. He was still attractive though.

Then it all came back to me. SPN tickets, coming onto the plane and then...meeting Jensen Ackles! The man that was sitting next to was thee Jensen Ackles! I just slept on Jensen Ackles!

"Oh my gosh, Jensen! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to sleep on you! My head must've weighed a lot. I'm so sorry." I apologised.

"Whoa! Y/N calm down." He smiled. "It wasn't a problem. I'm fine so stop worrying"

"Are you sure? You don't usually have girls sleep on you while you're sat on an airplane do you?"

He let out a loud laugh. "No not usually but you're totally forgiven. We're cool."

"Ok I'm sorry."

"Stop apologising." He smirked.

"Oh, sorry." I realised that I said it again and we both burst out laughing.

When the laugher died down, we were both left with big smiles on our faces. The crinkles by his eyes made my heart flutter.

I realised that we were staring at one another and looked away with a small blush.

"How long was I out?" I asked, trying to hide my blush.

"An hour or so. We're about to land anyway so I put your seatbelt on for ya."

"Y-you put my seat belt in for me?" I stuttered. My cheeks and ears heated up even more.

"Yeah." He coughed, cheeks going pink. "Gotta keep you safe."

"Oh, thanks. That's sweet."

Jensen looked at me, trying to deduce something that I couldn't figure out. His expression was extremely adorable though.

"What?" I giggled.

"Nothing. You're just different from the rest."

"The rest?"

"My fans. Normally they freak out when they meet me. They'll ask for pictures and autographs or whatever else but you...you're calm."

"Well, yeah at first I did freak out but I don't believe in hounding celebrities for their autographs and stuff, I just see them as people who have made a successful career for themselves from what they're good at y'know. You seem like a real nice guy so yeah."

"Wow. That's really kind of you. But I wouldn't mind being 'hounded' by such a beautiful lady as yourself." He winked.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh I'm sure you wouldn't Dean." I giggled at his attempt to flirt.

His eyes glowed with a challenge. "Well what can I say? I'm Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach and frisky women."

"Sorry Dean, but I'm sure you have a boyfriend called Cas." I joked.

"I should of seen that coming." Jensen cackles.
(JENSEN CACKLES 😂😂😂)

"I really enjoy your company Y/N." He rested his big hand on mine.

A shy smile spread across my face. I swear this was the millionth time today my cheeks blushed. This man was magic.

"I-I enjoy yours too Jen."

"Do you...I don't know, maybe want to go o-"

Jensen was interrupted by the place landing. Neither one of us noticed since we'd been talking for so long. We'd been off in our little world.

"Yay! We're here!" I cheered, making Jensen laugh.

(Time skip brought to you by AC⚡️DC! Just because I'm listening to them right now. I seriously have Dean's taste in music 😎)

After getting off the plane and walking into the airport, me, Charlotte and Jensen stood outside the departure doors saying our goodbyes, much to my disappointment.

"It was nice meeting you girls." Jensen said.

I'm sure we'll see each other again at the meet and greet at SPN con." I smiled hopefully.

"Yeah I'm sure we will." He agreed.

"Will Jared be there?" Charlotte asked with excitement, making me and Jen chuckle.

"Well duh, he is like one of the main characters of Supernatural so why wouldn't he be at SPN Con?" I say in a 'duh'.

"Alright Assbutt." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Idjit." I retorted.

"You two are like a female version of Sam and Dean." Jensen laughed.

"Except I'm way more better looking." Charlotte flipped her hair fabulously.

"Hey Dean is way better looking then Sam!" I argued.

Charlotte and Jensen shared a look and burst out laughing. I realised that I just called Jensen good looking right in front of him and nearly died of embarrassment.

"Did I really just do that?" I groaned.

"Yeah huh!" Charlotte smirked. "Shit that was funny."

"Kill me now." I begged.

"It's alright Y/N. I'm glad you think so." Jensen said, trying to keep a laugh from exploding out of him.

"You're welcome." I mumbled.

"Well, I better be off. Don't want to get into more trouble with the directer for being late." He slumped his heavy looking bag over his shoulder.

"Yeah we better get checked into the hotel we're staying at. See you Jensen." Charlotte waved, walking away. He nodded his goodbye to her.

I didn't realise I was still standing there. "Oh, yeah! Bye Jen." I smiled.

"Can I get a goodbye hug?" He pouted adorably.

"Fine, if I must." I joked, hugging his waist.

He awkwardly wrapped his arms around my shoulders since he's got his bag on one shoulder. We stayed like this for a while. His scent was intoxicating as was his presence. I could get addicted to them.

"Hey Assbutt! Get your Assbutt over here, we gotta go!" Charlottes voice yelled, making a few people look at her. She didn't care though she just smiled smugly at them.

I pulled back from Jensen. "I swear that girl is hellbent on embarrassing me." I sighed playfully.

Jensen chuckled. "I think you do a good job if that by yourself."

I slapped his chest lightly. "I so do not!"

"Debatable."

"Y/N come on! Leave your boyfriend alone! We gotta go!" Charlotte huffed.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back to her. I turned to Jensen. "Well, I'll see you later Dean."

He laughed a heart warming laugh. It was honestly like music to my ears.

"See ya soon Y/N." He lent down and kissed my cheek before walking away.

My hand rose to where he had just kissed me. To where Jensen frickin Ackles just kissed me! Best. Day. Ever!

"Bitch you better hurry your ass up right now before I shove a hedgehog up it!" Charlotte threatened.

She grabbed onto my wrist, pulling me out of the airport. Which left me wondering one question;

"Why a hedgehog?"